Trump Drops List Of Democrats Who Have Either Encouraged Violence Against Him Or Literally Said Someone Should Shoot Him

It's always funny when a leftist claims THOSE LEFTISTS DIDN'T SAY WHAT THEY SAID.
1726533361611.png

LOL Going with the fiction that God came down and told Biden to drop out? "It depends on -- on if the Lord Almighty comes down and tells me that, I might do that," Biden said. 16 days before he dropped out.

Not a single vote was disenfranchised under Trump. Your cult disenfranchised 14,000,000 voters.
“Because I said so” isn’t very convincing. Biden says he decided to drop out. I believe him.

We vote in November. That’s what the law says. Trump is the one that tried to take those votes away. You are fine with that. No problem.

It's very peculiar, Dave. Trump has a real thing about conspiracy theories and "Deep State". He's claiming he's a victim of a rigged system since the 1980s. He's been called out on his lies and stupidity...and he's desperate. He's also sliding into senility. I noticed that he blamed Kamala Harris for this guy Routh.
Sure, if you believe that only Trump's words carry any weight. Democrats calling for political violence are just...joking?

As Trump has often said, the enemy isn't after him, the enemy democrats are after us, he's just in the way. There is more and more violent rhetoric calling for the killing of anyone who supports Trump. It's as if, they are getting nervous calling for the assassination of a political opponent like any other tin pot tyrant. They are now calling for the honest culling of opposition voters.

Will they start before this election?
How many armed American conservatives, versus, what, a couple dozen armed Democrats?

That won't end the way they want.

Nope. Far from it.

Seriously Right-wing source eh? I'm content with the system as it is..no need to disenfranchise millions of citizens in the name of 'reform' when all this is is the same game the Republicans have always played--suppress the vote...especially the poor/minority folk.
There are no 'millions' of alien voters..no credible source has come close to proving that.

Seriously Right-wing source eh? I'm content with the system as it is..no need to disenfranchise millions of citizens in the name of 'reform' when all this is is the same game the Republicans have always played--suppress the vote...especially the poor/minority folk.
There are no 'millions' of alien voters..no credible source has come close to proving that.
Thank Gaea black people have white Democrats to look out for them.

Forum List

Back