Trump lies, people suffer, more people support him

That's an outright LIE.
You fucking demented Marxists LIE about EVERYTHING.
Another bullshit NARRATIVE.
Good grief.
:rolleyes:
1726505942553.jpeg

Do you listen to the news? You are clueless. Educate yourself.

LOL the people responsible for the shitshow are the ones being asked the questions, and saying "What shitshow"?

How about asking Stalin about what happened to all those generals during the great purge?

Clearly it isn’t.

That the race is so close is proof of that.

In a sane and moral nation Vice President Harris would be far ahead in the polls, she would win in a landslide.

Indeed, in a sane and moral nation Trump wouldn’t even be a presidential nominee.
A moral nation would not allow the death of the unborn or support the thought that Men can become Women.

That’s on you POS

Springfield is begging Trump and Vance to stop telling lies about their city. It is making things worse. Trump and Vance ignore the pleas of the local politicians and law enforcement.

Tell lies about Trump and Vance and they return the favor.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

A moral nation would not allow the death of the unborn or support the thought that Men can become Women.

That’s on you POS
I would suggest you have a private discussion with God about the morality of Donald Trump.

And you have to let someone else do your speaking for you. This isn't meme responding to trash, as I do often to posters, this is you being unable to articulate your issues, and thus resorting to someone else's snark.
Whatever.
What I posted articulates what I feel.
It is not only what I feel, it is the truth.

And if you got one, what would you do ?

Serioiusly ? One name and you are ready to come on board.

I don't think so. So why would they bother ?
So that is a no...

You don't have a name of one person...

That's the think, you are no admitting to it being bullshit just like JD...

Ye don't care about the truth, you will lie and cheat to get what ye want..

Trump lies, people suffer, and people love him more
The most recent example is Springfield where Trump lies and grade schools and local commissioners are threatened.

Who are the people who love Trump more, when he does despicable things.

I thought our country was better than that.

Hopefully 2024 will be the year where the US regains it's moral compass.

Apparently all the “threats” are hoaxes and coming from outside the United States.

Likely more Russians still honoring their contract with the Clinton campaign to interfere in the election

I know you all got all sorts of accusations to deflect from what Harris and Xiden have done to Springfield....but the facts remain, the city is in ruin due to Harris' open border policy and flooding the city with Haitians

Her name is Allexis T. Ferrell and she is a born and bred US Citizen...

This is what you got?

So this is all you got... You are spreading lies, cause the truth isn't going that well

Apparently all the “threats” are hoaxes and coming from outside the United States.

Likely more Russians still honoring their contract with the Clinton campaign to interfere in the election
Apparently, you lie as we have proven already on this thread...

So when you say 'Apparently', you best come with some evidence...

Cause apparently you lie..

Forum List

Back