Who won the debate

• Harris

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Trump

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • The American people lost

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Liar. Show a manifest to the island with Clinton's name on it...
LOL

Bill Clinton twice visited Jeffrey Epstein’s Caribbean island where he had dinner with two “beautiful” girls who looked like sisters, according to newly released court documents.
Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre told lawyers the former US president visited the so-called “peadophile island” on two occasions within weeks of one another. Mr Clinton has strenuously denied ever visiting Little St James.
In her 2016 deposition, which was unsealed on Tuesday by a New York court, Ms Giuffre claimed during both alleged visits she, Mr Clinton, Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein dined with two other “young” girls.
Asked to describe the girls at the first dinner, Ms Giuffre said they were “young, beautiful like every girl that’s generally around Jeffrey.”
“There was a dinner, lots of laughing, lots of joking, it was just a dinner and then I didn’t have to do anything with Bill Clinton, he was never sexually involved with me.
”I’ve never witnessed him sexually involved with anybody else.”

LOL

Bill Clinton twice visited Jeffrey Epstein’s Caribbean island where he had dinner with two “beautiful” girls who looked like sisters, according to newly released court documents.
Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre told lawyers the former US president visited the so-called “peadophile island” on two occasions within weeks of one another. Mr Clinton has strenuously denied ever visiting Little St James.
In her 2016 deposition, which was unsealed on Tuesday by a New York court, Ms Giuffre claimed during both alleged visits she, Mr Clinton, Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein dined with two other “young” girls.
Asked to describe the girls at the first dinner, Ms Giuffre said they were “young, beautiful like every girl that’s generally around Jeffrey.”
“There was a dinner, lots of laughing, lots of joking, it was just a dinner and then I didn’t have to do anything with Bill Clinton, he was never sexually involved with me.
”I’ve never witnessed him sexually involved with anybody else.”

I can't believe I have to tell you this...

But...

That's not a manifest.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back