Kamala debate prep not going well.

Harris actually makes sense. Trump thinks windmills are driving up the price of bacon. No one had any idea WTF he’s talking about but you guys clap along anyway. If you don’t clap, you’ll be punished.

Post a link of Heels Up making sense lol

Harris doesn’t have the benefit of a cult following who will praise dear leader for being brilliant no matter what mush mouth nonsense comes out of Trump’s mouth.
WTF?

The Cult would be those who clap and cheer the fact 14 million of you were disenfranchised by party leaders, and are told you have to vote for the person they installed who didn't get a single vote in the 2020 or 2024 primaries.

Moron.

I'm looking forward to her screeching and crying personally....

Because she has nothing except hypocrisy and hubris. She is going to be humiliated by a second rate debate personality. (Trump isn't that good at debate)

WTF?

The Cult would be those who clap and cheer the fact 14 million of you were disenfranchised by party leaders, and are told you have to vote for the person they installed who didn't get a single vote in the 2020 or 2024 primaries.

Moron.
Boring.

Same talking point.

WTF?

Moron.
No one told me who I have to vote for, silly. When November comes, I can vote for whoever I want.

It was Trump who tried to take away the votes of millions of Americans in 2020 when he asked Republican legislatures to change the electors for him. And that was AFTER we voted. But you see we didn’t vote for Trump so that’s a problem for little authoritarian thugs like Trump.

No one told me who I have to vote for, silly. When November comes, I can vote for whoever I want.

It was Trump who tried to take away the votes of millions of Americans in 2020 when he asked Republican legislatures to change the electors for him. And that was AFTER we voted. But you see we didn’t vote for Trump so that’s a problem for little authoritarian thugs like Trump.
But the guy who won the Dimtard Primary won't be on the ballot. Your leaders disenfranchised 14 million voters.:auiqs.jpg:

Why should it? She is a moron.

She is still trying to negotiate debate rules both sides already agreed to in an effort to come up with an excuse to back out. She is in a no-win situation: Back out and she is toast. Debate and expose herself as the complete moron she is.

POPCORN!

Perhaps she should have conducted a few more interviews and press conferences to practice thinking on her feet. Trump has had 37, Harris has had one.

Perhaps she should have conducted a few more interviews and press conferences to practice thinking on her feet. Trump has had 37, Harris has had one.
She has had 3 1/2 years to "practice"...She's a fucking dust head, who can't tell you the time of day without sounding like a complete imbecile.

That's why her handlers are hiding her at all costs.

She has had 3 1/2 years to "practice"...She's a fucking dust head, who can't tell you the time of day without sounding like a complete imbecile.

That's why her handlers are hiding her at all costs.
Another presidency with no press conferences like senile Joe.

The "free press"/MSM is complicit in hiding another incompetent president.

Why should it? She is a moron.

She is still trying to negotiate debate rules both sides already agreed to in an effort to come up with an excuse to back out. She is in a no-win situation: Back out and she is toast. Debate and expose herself as the complete moron she is.

POPCORN!

Everyone knows (including her) that she is a moron. She can't win no matter which choice she chooses. Wearing the white head phones is a ploy to avoid the press.

But the guy who won the Dimtard Primary won't be on the ballot. Your leaders disenfranchised 14 million voters.:auiqs.jpg:
But, but, but…

Trump tried to throw away our votes for Biden in 2020 and steal the presidency. Are you assholes going to try that again?

Yeah, I'm sure the bloggers on PJMedia have a direct pipeline into the Harris Campaign.

Too bad you never have a REAL source for any of the bullshit you post here, Nostra Dumbass.

Trump calls "debate prep" calling his friends for suggestions for attack lines. He's like a comic trying out new material at the Comedy Store. He hasn't won any of the debates, not even the last one with Joe Biden. As bad as Biden's performance was, Trump's was worse.

Wait until the old felon has to deal with a real prosecutor, face to face. Neither Leticia James nor Alvin Bragg prosecuted the cases against Trump. They sent their staffers to do it. Let's see Trump haul out his TicTacs to explain inflation, or telling his shark story around climate change, and a national sales tax, versus an "Opportunity Economy".
If it's not better than the prep she did for her interview or the last debate she did as a Presidential nominee then we can assume it's not going well.

Her VP status is a complete joke. As for her (trying to) run for President - is a complete satire in itself. She has only done on interview - while at the same time, ignoring answering questions from the media - goes to show you, she has a lot to hide. Like she is UNPROFESSIONAL when it comes to being the VP (Running for Top Office). She is now looking for another easy way out.

Her VP status is a complete joke. As for her (trying to) run for President - is a complete satire in itself. She has only done on interview - while at the same time, ignoring answering questions from the media - goes to show you, she has a lot to hide. Like she is UNPROFESSIONAL when it comes to being the VP (Running for Top Office). She is now looking for another easy way out.
If she spoke for more than 2 minutes, they would label her a RETARD! The entire country would realize she has NO business trying to run this country! :spinner:

Yeah, I'm sure the bloggers on PJMedia have a direct pipeline into the Harris Campaign.

Too bad you never have a REAL source for any of the bullshit you post here, Nostra Dumbass.

Trump calls "debate prep" calling his friends for suggestions for attack lines. He's like a comic trying out new material at the Comedy Store. He hasn't won any of the debates, not even the last one with Joe Biden. As bad as Biden's performance was, Trump's was worse.

Wait until the old felon has to deal with a real prosecutor, face to face. Neither Leticia James nor Alvin Bragg prosecuted the cases against Trump. They sent their staffers to do it. Let's see Trump haul out his TicTacs to explain inflation, or telling his shark story around climate change, and a national sales tax, versus an "Opportunity Economy".
Same thing was said about Trump when he won in 2016. During the primary debates, the other candidates were gonna slaughter him. How'd that work out?

Forum List

Back