Trump and Harris spar over muting debate microphones

Shut the fuck up, Ralph. Get back to driving your bus. And drop the whole no votes thing. No one cares and you sound like a whiny bitch (along with just about every other Republican).
Harris is younger, smarter, and sharper than Trump will ever be. That's why he's running scared...again. :)
No, YOU STFU Cletus. Or is that you Willie Brown? Your post describes YOU to a tee. Harris is so dumb she's demanding NOTES so she can read a response instead of having to think of an answer. Your pathetic projection is boring.

Now wait a minute. I thought Democrats wanted the mics muted so Trump wouldn't interrupt. Looks like they now want interruption after seeing how well Trump did against Biden.

They want Kamala to be able to appear strong and in control so that when Trump interrupts, she can proclaim "I'M speaking!" showing that she's a "tough black woman who don't take no shit." This is exactly what she did against Pence in 2020, and what she did with hecklers few weeks ago. It also keeps her from having to respond to real questions and risk exposing herself as the zero she is.The

But the point is, both sides agreed to the same format as the first debate with the mics shut off while the other speaks. Now Harris' side wants to renege. Trump says it's an excuse for Kamala to back out. It may be.

Ta
this was to get the the afghan memorial off the front page
Remember kamala said she was the last one in the room

1724719821735.png
MAGA is losing.

lol, Harris team demanding mics be live. I say trump should stick to his guns and demand the rules of the original debate format be honored..as agreed.

Let Harris be the one to walk away.

lol, Harris team demanding mics be live. I say trump should stick to his guns and demand the rules of the original debate format be honored..as agreed.

Let Harris be the one to walk away.
I agree. I hope he doesn't give in. She's dying to play the victim. She needs that lifeline.

I agree. I hope he doesn't give in. She's dying to play the victim. She needs that lifeline.
I don’t think it’s just that. I think part of her plan is to try and get under trumps skin and make him act out. This could help cover a poor debate performance on her behalf.

If she’s not doing well, as long as she can make trump react, people won’t notice her debate performance, but they will notice his acting out.

While I’m fully aware that Trump can get himself in trouble with his words, I think the fact that the dems were so adamant about the abc debate and the rules and all that, that the dems may have inadvertently saved Trump from himself.

So to all you dems who demanded that Trump follow the pre-agreed debates, and formats..

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Of course, there’s always a chance, also, that Trump could surprise us, and show up calm and reserved…maybe the last debate taught him that fewer words is sometimes better.

So much for a tough president
I don’t think it’s just that. I think part of her plan is to try and get under trumps skin and make him act out. This could help cover a poor debate performance on her behalf.

If she’s not doing well, as long as she can make trump react, people won’t notice her debate performance, but they will notice his acting out.

While I’m fully aware that Trump can get himself in trouble with his words, I think the fact that the dems were so adamant about the abc debate and the rules and all that, that the dems may have inadvertently saved Trump from himself.

So to all you dems who demanded that Trump follow the pre-agreed debates, and formats..

People don't think Trump does exactly what he wants to do. I don't understand that.

People don't think Trump does exactly what he wants to do. I don't understand that.

Well, he does, and that’s one of his weaknesses. I think he doesn’t have the ability to..let things go. He always has to respond….i think he would do better to respond to the things that are important and let the little things go

Well, he does, and that’s one of his weaknesses. I think he doesn’t have the ability to..let things go. He always has to respond….i think he would do better to respond to the things that are important and let the little things go
I disagree. I think every single one of his responses is calculated. He's three steps ahead of everybody.

The flip side of that coin is trump exposes his unhinged inability to control himself when the mics are left on. The kind of impulsive, reactionary character traits that keep The Following so entertained. The kind no one should want within 1K miles of the Oval Office.
Why is she attempting to change the previously agreed to rules under Biden?
KH is a former prosecutor. Let Trump babble. Defendants incriminate themself if you let them talk.
Tell us about all the brothers she put in the can.

I disagree. I think every single one of his responses is calculated. He's three steps ahead of everybody.

I don’t know, he antics get a lot of play time on liberal media, I personally don’t think it looks good.

Especially his little nicknames. Maybe just let some of that alone..but that’s just me.

I like his unconventional style…but he tends to be a bit…much. I think he’d come off better if he was a little less.

His demeanor is one of the things I don’t like about him. To me, the office of president requires dignity, and an appearance of a strong but calm person. You know, walk softly but carry a big stick. A president should be…presidential.

No, YOU STFU Cletus. Or is that you Willie Brown? Your post describes YOU to a tee. Harris is so dumb she's demanding NOTES so she can read a response instead of having to think of an answer. Your pathetic projection is boring.
Trump should sit across from her and write upside down.
"Why am I so good looking"
"You know you're going to lose don't you"

Of course, there’s always a chance, also, that Trump could surprise us, and show up calm and reserved…maybe the last debate taught him that fewer words is sometimes better.
Trump can't save himself, because he can't learn. And he won't back down to a black woman he hates. He is his own worst enemy.

Forum List

Back