Trump Suggests He Could Skip ABC News Debate Against Harris: ‘Stay Tuned!’

BIDEN "WON" by FIVE LESS POINTS, than the FAKE POLLS projected.

The polls projected a biden victory. And Biden won by a landslide.

You insist that was all fake.

And with the democrats rising by 4.5 points in only 7 weeks, with the trend-line showing continued Harris ascension, and Trump falling 2 points in the same time period, and the trend-lines showing Trump's continued decline...

......if these trend-lines continue, they'll be far farther than 5 points apart come November.

And after LITERALLY LIVING THROUGH AN ASSASINATION ATTEMPT he's gonna have to deal with the fact that your pathetic weasel ass attempts to portray such nonsense.
Getting shot in the ear doesn’t make him brave.

He already willingly chose to back out of debating on ABC before. And now he’s backing out again. Your orange boyfriend is clearly a coward.

That's not what y'all said in July. Trump was lauding the polls, bragging about them, even.

Now they can't be trusted? That's convenient.
IMG_0190.jpeg

And now comes the part where everyone objectively witnesses you inability to deal with reality.

Congrats.

Reality is that the polls projected a Biden victory and Biden won by a landslide. Your conspiracy batshit not withstanding.

You're insisting that the polls overshot Biden's actual performance and was off by 5 points.

Fair enough. But with the democrats gaining 4.5 points in only 7 weeks and Trump losing 2 in the same time period......if those trend-lines continue, Harris and Trump will be much farther apart than 5 points.

Yet you still insist that Trump will win, based on these trend-lines. The democrats have gained. 0.65 points per week. There are 11 weeks left until November. That trend-line would add 7 more to the democrats polling aggregates, bringing Harris to 55.5.

Trump has been losing about 0.28 points per week. There are 11 weeks left until the November election. That trend-line puts Trump at 43.8%.

That's an 11 point spread. Even with 5 poins off, Harris wins easily if the trend-lines continue.

Laughing.....what a difference 7 weeks makes. Lauding the polls, crowing about them in July.

And now ignoring them all.

Good luck with that.
All i post is polls on here.. 😂
Get with the program dude.
The distraction techniques by the left and media are outrageous.

All i post is polls on here.. 😂
Get with the program dude.
The distraction techniques by the left and media are outrageous.

Y'all have been citing this obscure youtube channel with a meager sub count of about 25k en masse for the last couple of weeks. What record of accuracy does this guy have that makes you think that his predictions are accurate?

His earliest video was only 5 months ago.

It sounds to me that someone in your echo chamber cited this random dude. And he said what you wanted to hear. So you believe him. Despite ZERO record of accurately predicting any election outcome. Or any record of prediction.

Trump has already agreed to the ABC debate. Harris never agreed to the Fox debate.

So how can Harris have backed out of a debate she never agreed to?

You're gonna have to polish the turd of Trump signalling he's going to try to back out of the ABC debate a little harder.
She already said three.weeks ago she would do an interview with the media before the end of the month. I guarantee she is going to suggest that the interview she had with Walz is THAT interview. LOL. Biden hid in 2020 as.well. Trump is taking a page out of their playbook,. "do only what helps your campaign, period".

She already said three.weeks ago she would do an interview with the media before the end of the month. I guarantee she is going to suggest that the interview she had with Walz is THAT interview. LOL. Biden hid in 2020 as.well. Trump is taking a page out of their playbook,. "do only what helps your campaign, period".

You've moved the goal post.

If you think that Trump running from Harris is good for his 'strongman' image, then definitely run with it.

I won't complain. I'll mock. I'll point and laugh. But complain? Nope.

Forum List

Back