Trump Suggests He Could Skip ABC News Debate Against Harris: ‘Stay Tuned!’

I just read the internals on a poll that claims Harris is up nationally by SEVEN. The called and texted 800 registered voters....who elected to respond, of course.

Yeah I saw that one.

Amidst the reprehensible garbage that is public presidential election polling - that one is especially egregious.

Yeah, he did.

You're right.

So why is he potentially reneging if he's in a losing position?

Doesn't the loser always want the chance to challenge the winner?

It's so strange you completely ignored that aspect of the situation.

Not really. ;)

I laughed out loud at this trend and the tweets. The trend is #KamalaWinsWithJoy and THIS is the crowd they're saying is "massive"

At best it's a few hundred people

Yeah, he did.

You're right.

Not really. ;)
Because he is an over emotional egomaniac and he is trying to attack ABC because they asked his surrogates hard questions and call Trump out on his lies

I just read the internals on a poll that claims Harris is up nationally by SEVEN. The called and texted 800 registered voters....who elected to respond, of course.

Trump voters:

How many of you respond to pollsters? This will be my third vote and I NEVER have, and never would.

Trump's internals look much different. I'm sure of that.
Either do I. So what's your point, traitor?

Yeah, he did.

You're right.

Not really. ;)
I don't think that running from his opponent conveys the 'winning' energy you seem to think it does.

If Harris runs him off the ABC debate, its not going to be a good look for Trump. He's going to look weaker.

Its so strange you complete ignoring that aspect of the situation.

A sad trickle of aspiring "humanity".
tumblr_b48f911ab99efccc50b92821aea83503_fb11a8aa_1280.jpg

Yeah I saw that one.

Amidst the reprehensible garbage that is public presidential election polling - that one is especially egregious.
For the last 6 months all I’ve heard from Trump and his people are glowing references to the polls. Funny how yall just turn on a dime when the news isn’t good

For the last 6 months all I’ve heard from Trump and his people are glowing references to the polls. Funny how yall just turn on a dime when the news isn’t good

Somewhere, in some universe, that made sense...

To someone.

Its the same shtick its always been. Sources are accurate if they say what MAGA wants to believe. The moment they don't, they're unreliable.

Remember the unemployment numbers in 2016....all faked, all manufactured, the Department of Labor couldn't be trusted.

Then in January of 2017, with the same people leading the same agency using the same methodology to produce the same report showing excellent unemployment numbers, NOW they were reliable.

Dipshits are gonna dip.

When the pollsters look like they're gonna be caught holding the bag--say, late October--we'll see what's what. Right now, the crooked media and the other Kamala fluffers are rigging everything to make it seem like she's popular.

Forum List

Back