Debate... Trump May Chicken Out

Actually, she's proposed another debate in October.

If Trump runs from that too.......not a great look.
She wont do/another debate, especially if she wins the Sept debate. What about her campaign thus far has screamed "trustworthy"?

She wont do/another debate, especially if she wins the Sept debate. What about her campaign thus far has screamed "trustworthy"?

She's remained committed to every debate she's agreed to. She's the one proposing the October debate. Nor is she the one insinuating that she might back out of Sept 10th.

That's Trump.

"The former president took to Truth Social, writing, "I watched ABC FAKE NEWS this morning, both lightweight reporter Jonathan Carl’s(K?) ridiculous and biased interview of Tom Cotton (who was fantastic!), and their so-called Panel of Trump Haters, and I ask, why would I do the Debate against Kamala Harris on that network?"

Sure sounds like Donald is making excuses not to debate Harris.

He can debate, am I right?

If he does, that is a blessing in disguise for Harris. I do not know why she agreed to debate the blob in the first place. I think she's making a mistake.

Harris said she would do a major.interview before the end of the month, have you heard her announce one yet? She even gaslit Fox News when asked, "my team is working on it". Trumps team does internsl polling, they know where they are, which public polls are real or not and what impact RFK has on it. .The ABC debate is a trap, I said it here long ago. They dont want her to truly debate, if they did they would agreed to three. The Dems have proven for two election cycles that they dont do what is good for the country, only what is good for their campaign. Trump should continue what he is doing, he can use these dates.to run Town Haalls. Her campaign decided to hide and appear suspicious, the succeeded in convincing Trump it seems...
Let's just cut to the chase here.

I suspect you, like the other Trumpsters, believe that Harris is avoiding debates with Trump because she believes that he is the superior debator, because he is more articulate, intelligent, accurately-informed and patriotic than she is, and that she knows it would be disasterous for her chances.

I believe that it's truly, historically sad and disturbing that anyone could think that, but I surely wouldn't try to change your mind.

She's remained committed to every debate she's agreed to. She's the one proposing the October debate. Nor is she the one insinuating that she might back out of Sept 10th.

That's Trump.
If I am Trump I dont do the Sept 10th debate unless she agrees to two others including Fox News. I also make sure she does at least one of them before Sept.10th. She is relyiing on these debates to speak to the public since she refuses to speak to media. Wiol she have questions leaked as Hillary did? Trump is under no obligation to play by their rules anymore. People know him, they dont know her.

I wouldnt have agreed to ABC since Harris wouldnt do Fox.and CBS. Its a.trap.for.a.single.debate where.she will.be leaked.questions and he probably knows this now. He cant keep bending to their rules he did that once already with Biden. The Dems have proven that all they do is for theatre.to.ensure power, they are trying to force Trump into more theatre. Harris brings her message to the people by not bringing it, SHE needs the debates ti make up for her months of hiding. Trump can do interviews and rallies, it is far more.than she has done and that's a fact.

Yes

If I am Trump I dont do the Sept 10th debate unless she agrees to two others including Fox News. I also make sure she does at least one of them before Sept.10th. She is relyiing on these debates to speak to the public since she refuses to speak to media. Wiol she have questions leaked as Hillary did? Trump is under no obligation to play by their rules anymore. People know him, they dont know her.

Again, Trump already agreed to the September 10th debate. So he's have to drop out. Back down. Run from Harris who will still show up.

That's not a good look for him. There's really no way to polish that turd to make it look good for him.

Again, Trump already agreed to the September 10th debate. So he's have to drop out. Back down. Run from Harris who will still show up.

That's not a good look for him. There's really no way to polish that turd to make it look good for him.
He didnt agree to a debate with Harris, he agreed with Biden.

He didnt agree to a debate with Harris, he agreed with Biden.

Again, he agreed to a debate with Biden. THEN he agreed to a debate with Harris.

What is, is, man.

It will be hard to polish the turd of Trump dropping out. He'll look like he's running.

Let's just cut to the chase here.

I suspect you, like the other Trumpsters, believe that Harris is avoiding debates with Trump because she believes that he is the superior debator, because he is more articulate, intelligent, accurately-informed and patriotic than she is, and that she knows it would be disasterous for her chances.

I believe that it's truly, historically sad and disturbing that anyone could think that, but I surely wouldn't try to change your mind.
No, she is committed to one debate on one network for a reason. She did this to herself. She is the better debater but fears tough questions so she makes it easy for Trump to walk away since her team has broken every norm this cycle, including NOT winning a Primary. ABC isnt going to be objective, LOL, they are owned by Disney. Why Trump would ever think otherwise is beyond me.

No, she is committed to one debate on one network for a reason. She did this to herself. She is the better debater but fears tough questions so she makes it easy for Trump to walk away since her team has broken every norm this cycle, including NOT winning a Primary. ABC isnt going to be objective, LOL, they are owned by Disney. Why Trump would ever think otherwise is beyond me.

She committed to the September 10th debate that was already scheduled. And has proposed a 2nd debate in October.

Seems reasonable to me.

Trump agreed to debate her in September, but now seems to be trying to back out.

Not a good look for him.

There’s no point to a ‘debate’ – Trump will just respond with his same stupid lies and ridiculous, baseless claims.
Such as the lib lie about Harris defending the border?

Kamala Harris is a horrible choice for president

world leaders will walk all over her

Such as the lib lie about Harris defending the border?

Kamala Harris is a horrible choice for president

world leaders will walk all over her

Wow, that's almost a word for word apeing of what Trump said.

She committed to the September 10th debate that was already scheduled. And has proposed a 2nd debate in October.

Seems reasonable to me.

Trump agreed to debate her in September, but now seems to be trying to back out.

Not a good look for him.
She will not do the October debate, nothing has suggested their.word.means anything,.this is all smoke and mirrors to get what they want. If Trump continues to be outplayed he risks losing the election and his team probably knows this. I saw Tarantino in an interview with flip flopper Bill Maher and he said thst he doesnt have a problem with Harris avoiding media, why?. As he said "all that matters is winning the election". Even Dem voters dont care about normal democratic processes. Trump may be deciding to replicate their playbook, "any means necessary to win".

She will not do the October debate.
Says you, citing your imagination. That's not really a source.

If Trump continues to be outplayed he risks losing the election. Insaw Tarantino in an interview.with flip flopper Maher and he said thst he doesnt hage a problem.with Harris avoiding maedia, why?. As he said "all that katters is winning the election". Even their voters.dont care about normal.democratic processes. Trump should replicate their playbook, "any means necessary to win".

If Trump back out of a debate he committed to already, he'll look weak. He'll look like he's running.

He was 'outplayed' when he agreed to the debate, by your argument. As there's no good outcomes for him if drops out.

Says you, citing your imagination. That's not really a source.

If Trump back out of a debate he committed to already, he'll look weak. He'll look like he's running.

He was 'outplayed' when he agreed to the debate, by your argument. As there's no good outcomes for him if drops out.
It is not a good outcome for him if he walks into a single debate on ABC which benefits her only. He didnt push Biden out of the election, as Pelosi said. "I did what I had to do". That should convey him loud and clear what he is dealing with.

It is not a good outcome for him if he walks into a single debate on ABC which benefits her only. He didnt push Biden out of the election, as Pelosi said. "I did what I had to do". That should convey him loud and clear what he is dealing with.

Then per your own reasoning, Trump was outplayed by agreeing to the ABC debate, as he loses either way.

Well played, Harris.

Nor does it take a genius to repeat, almost word for word, what you've been told to think.
Ok, if thats your security blanket I wont get in your way

With the preponderance of the lib news media sending you one message its laughable that you would accuse others of being programmed

Forum List

Back