Trump Suggests He Could Skip ABC News Debate Against Harris: ‘Stay Tuned!’

When the pollsters look like they're gonna be caught holding the bag--say, late October--we'll see what's what. Right now, the crooked media and the other Kamala fluffers are rigging everything to make it seem like she's popular.

We're clearly entering the 'polls are fake' phase of any Trump election. Soon we'll be entering the 'election is rigged' phase. Followed by the 'they stole the election'. Followed by Trump brand gold sneakers that he promotes while rage tweeting from a toilet in Florida.

We're clearly entering the 'polls are fake' phase of any Trump election. Soon we'll be entering the 'election is rigged' phase. Followed by the 'they stole the election'. Followed by Trump brand gold sneakers that he promotes while rage tweeting from a toilet in Florida.
Yeah it gets pretty old. After November trump will just be another 80 year old yelling at the sky.

We're clearly entering the 'polls are fake' phase of any Trump election.

I concur.

Which always gets us inexorably closer to the point where everyone coalesces around the idea that polls ARE fake because Trump wins.

Good job.

I concur.

Which always gets us inexorably closer to the point where everyone coalesces around the idea that polls ARE fake because Trump wins.

Good job.

Given that Trump isn't president and lost the last election by a landslide, I don't think 'inexorably' means what you think it means.

Trump's whining, however, is pretty much a bedrock principle of physics. A true constant in the Universe.

Why would 2024 be any different? Vance is being profoundly dishonest if he's even trying to insinuate that Trump won't insist he's being cheated.

I certainly didnt vote for Trump. Because I'm not trash.

You're the perfect Democrat voter. They have convinced you that the world is all black and white cowboy hats--good guys and bad guys. You believe this so fully that you have no problem typing out "LOW END WHITES", because they wear the black hats and you have a white one on.

The Democrats thought doing this to weak thinkers would work to their advantage. It might, politically, for a while. In the end it will destroy us

You're the perfect Democrat voter. They have convinced you that the world is all black and white cowboy hats--good guys and bad guys. You believe this so fully that you have no problem typing out "LOW END WHITES", because they wear the black hats and you have a white one on.

The Democrats thought doing this to weak thinkers would work to their advantage. It might, politically, for a while. In the end it will destroy us
You're a horrific thing.

True.

Your premise is utterly inaccurate...

And you don't think.

Yeah, the election results say otherwise. But keep demonstrating my point about the inevitability of Trump and MAGA whining about the election with your whining about the last election. And why 2024 won't be any different.

Oh, and I'm having that post of yours removed.

He should because he agreed to the debate. And backing out would appear weak.
It’s obviously strategic to not do it, so might be the right move.
IMG_0151.gif

If y'all think running from Harris conveys the 'winner' energy that you want, go for it.

One doesn't need to "convey winner energy, when one is actually winning".

Methinks Sun Tzu will be a reservoir of endless advice for you - once it's already too late.

If y'all think running from Harris conveys the 'winner' energy that you want, go for it.

I'm certainly not going to complain. I'll point and laugh. I'll mock. But I won't complain.
She needs the debate more than him. Like i said i would like to see him debate her. Not giving her the platform might be a good strategic move. Let her debate him on fox if she wants it so bad.. 😀

Forum List

Back