What happened to Joes dementia?

You will, just admit it…Man up.
What does being a man have to do with being honest about my vote? If I had to vote today I’d write in a name. Probably somebody in my life who I admire.

There’s zero chance of a Trump vote. Kamala I didn’t like in the past but I’m see how she does the next couple months

They aren’t right if they are guessing. Also late stage dementia parents don’t give speeches like Joe did last week. That shows you’re wrong
Joe finds it easy reading from a teleprompter. They have probably injected him with things to make it easier. The guy doesn’t even know what day it is.. 😂

They can complete a thought but words often get jumbled as the brain moves faster than the mouth. It’s not just a struggle to pronounce
I've seen very smart people who think faster than they can talk. They don't try to be public speakers because of that. So give us the sounds that Quid Pro Joe cannot pronounce. It's not that he's so smart his brain works faster than his mouth, because what comes out is not very smart.

Joe finds it easy reading from a teleprompter. They have probably injected him with things to make it easier. The guy doesn’t even know what day it is.. 😂
He can read from TOTUS, but he has a hard time distinguishing between text to read and instructions.

Why can’t you admit it? You had no problem going off subject when it was joes press secretary and the media
Remember why she was brought into this in the first place. You apparently didn't think anyone was saying Quid Pro Joe was still a sharp as ever.

Oh here we go with the magic dementia curing drugs that nobody knows about. I knew the kook would come out sooner or later. Thank you

I've seen very smart people who think faster than they can talk. They don't try to be public speakers because of that. So give us the sounds that Quid Pro Joe cannot pronounce. It's not that he's so smart his brain works faster than his mouth, because what comes out is not very smart.
He has a speech impediment a stutter. Look it up you sound like a fool

He can read from TOTUS, but he has a hard time distinguishing between text to read and instructions.
A few gafs doesn’t mean he has a hard time and it certainly doesn’t mean he has late stage dementia

Remember why she was brought into this in the first place. You apparently didn't think anyone was saying Quid Pro Joe was still a sharp as ever.
I didn’t think he ever should have run for reelection. Glad he stepped down. Still doesn’t mean he has dementia

So which sounds does he routinely have a problem saying? You won't tell us.
I don’t need to. His history with overcoming his stutter and public speaking has been long know since he was a child. Yoire questions are irrelevant and reflect only an ignorance to the situation at hand

I don’t need to. His history with overcoming his stutter and public speaking has been long know since he was a child. Yoire questions are irrelevant and reflect only an ignorance to the situation at hand
So, let me get this straight. You’re saying that Joe’s problems were because of his stuttering problem? Is that why dems threatened using the 25th?

Forum List

Back