What happened to Joes dementia?

Oh, I do ignore her. Tell me, though, do you pay attention to her, knowing that she's a professional liar who can't be trusted?
I’ve ever listed to a press conference of hers. Seen a few clips but not something I pay attention to. Same for trumps press secs.

I’m curious though. Were you this critical of trumps people who lied daily?

The dude is old and has had a speech impediment his entire life.

But to your point. Yes people are guessing. But read the thread. They aren’t saying it’s a theory they are saying it with certainty. That makes it a lie
It's not a speech impediment. Those with speech impediments have a hard time expressing certain sounds, but they can complete a thought. Quid Pro Joe, OTOH, wanders off in the middle of a sentence, gets really mad and waves his fists around while shrieking into the microphone, inexplicably whispers, then turns around and shakes hands with a ghost while waiting for his caretaker to guide him off the stage. He also got lost between Marine One and the White House. Those are not hallmarks of a speech impediment.

I’ve ever listed to a press conference of hers. Seen a few clips but not something I pay attention to. Same for trumps press secs.

I’m curious though. Were you this critical of trumps people who lied daily?
I also paid little attention to them. Remember how this whole thing started.

It's not a speech impediment. Those with speech impediments have a hard time expressing certain sounds, but they can complete a thought. Quid Pro Joe, OTOH, wanders off in the middle of a sentence, gets really mad and waves his fists around while shrieking into the microphone, inexplicably whispers, then turns around and shakes hands with a ghost while waiting for his caretaker to guide him off the stage. He also got lost between Marine One and the White House. Those are not hallmarks of a speech impediment.
Stuttering is absolutely a speech impediment. Look it up and learn something

There are many lies but the topic of this thread is the dementia lie Maga has been pushing
It looks like dementia and not the early stages so therefore anyone saying it is dementia is right. Release the medical reports then people can correct their wording so it doesn’t upset you..

I can’t address most of this post because they are complete exaggerations or lies. You sound brainwashed

So true!

It looks like dementia and not the early stages so therefore anyone saying it is dementia is right. Release the medical reports then people can correct their wording so it doesn’t upset you..
They aren’t right if they are guessing. Also late stage dementia parents don’t give speeches like Joe did last week. That shows you’re wrong

Stuttering is absolutely a speech impediment. Look it up and learn something
A person with a stutter can finish a thought, they just have a hard time expressing certain sounds, and it's pretty easy to pick out which sounds they have a hard time with. Tell us, since you've listened to Quid Pro so much and have diagnosed his condition, which sounds does he have a hard time getting out? Are they S's, T's, Th's, what? This means you should be able to show that he routinely stops and attempts to repeat those sounds but has no trouble with others. You should also be able to show that he completes his thoughts despite the difficulty pronouncing some sounds, not rambles off into the weeds.

I can’t address most of this post because they are complete exaggerations or lies. You sound brainwashed
Really? You're pretending you didn't see the handshake with the invisible man or the getting lost on the way to the White House door? You never saw him waving his fists around while yelling? You must not be paying much attention.

Joe spoke for nearly an hour on stage to a stadium of people well into the night… what happened to the dementia I’ve been hearing about over the past few months?
Send a letter to the dnc. I'm sure whatever they tell you, you'll believe. Have you prepared dinner for your husband yet?

A person with a stutter can finish a thought, they just have a hard time expressing certain sounds, and it's pretty easy to pick out which sounds they have a hard time with. Tell us, since you've listened to Quid Pro so much and have diagnosed his condition, which sounds does he have a hard time getting out? Are they S's, T's, Th's, what? This means you should be able to show that he routinely stops and attempts to repeat those sounds but has no trouble with others. You should also be able to show that he completes his thoughts despite the difficulty pronouncing some sounds, not rambles off into the weeds.
They can complete a thought but words often get jumbled as the brain moves faster than the mouth. It’s not just a struggle to pronounce

They have nothing to do with Quid Pro Joe's about whom we are talking. You can start a thread on his secretaries if you want.
Why can’t you admit it? You had no problem going off subject when it was joes press secretary and the media

Really? You're pretending you didn't see the handshake with the invisible man or the getting lost on the way to the White House door? You never saw him waving his fists around while yelling? You must not be paying much attention.
I don’t pay attention to video clips that I don’t have context on: they get manipulated and distorted all the time. I did see him on stage talking till midnight which I know is something a late stage dementia patient can’t do. So yall are full of shit

Forum List

Back