Zone1 I am prepared to call Protestantism a cult

Sigh - it answered. Why is it always answering? When will this ever end? ... Hmmm ... He may be very lonesome. ...

I can't figure out if it's you or zaangalewa who most makes Catholics look bad. It's really really close. I try really hard not to judge people but you two are real shit stains.

I called you a "chameleon" - you should really try to think about why I do so. Someone spoke about "Catholicism is a cult" and now you speak about a "cult Protestantism". You know that I am a Catholic who is married with a Lutheran. So what do you really like to know from me - or whatelse had been the reason why you transported me to this place here in your typically defaming way, challenger?

By the way, Trumpican. Do you know that the Catholic president of the USA, Joe Biden, is a supporter of ecumenism?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Sigh - it answered. Why is it always answering? When will this ever end? ... Hmmm ... He may be very lonesome. ...

I called you a "chameleon" - you should really try to think about why I do so. Someone spoke about "Catholicism is a cult" and now you speak about a "cult Protestantism". You know that I am a Catholic who is married with a Lutheran. So what do you really like to know from me - or whatelse had been the reason why you transported me to this place here in your typically defaming way, challenger?

By the way, Trumpican. Do you know that the Catholic president of the USA, Joe Biden, is a supporter of ecumenism?

You are no Catholic to me.

You are not Catholic. Catholics believe in JESUS who taught us many things about charity and TRUTH. You can't stand the truth, from my best info.. you and all the Ignored ones probably didn't even watch that video. You don't care about truth. And with that, you're back on Ignore.
You make Catholics look bad.

There no line. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you just insisting on a fight?

There are several differences. I condemn no one to hell, and I back every statement with scripture. If I read something here that is contrary to what scripture says, I post the scripture.
I love the Catholics that I am surrounded by, especially, the one sitting next to me, that I have been married to for years.

On the other hand, keep telling me that Peter started the first church in Rome, and I will continue to post the scripture that says otherwise.
You are no different than the OP.

Who said that? I don't think Catholics are necessarily going to Hell; I think many of them are saved. But if they are it's in spite of their Church, not because of it
This makes no sense. The Catholic Church brings the word of God and Christ himself all over the world every minute of every day.

You are no Catholic to me.

Sure, chameleon. But when you take a look at your skin then you should perhaps ask yourselve what the empty phrases on your skin really should show.

Oh by the way ding: 'Catholic' is not another word for "Trump -supporter" - although I could understand when the US-American conference of bishops - if it is existing - whould warn Catholics to vote for Donald Trump. This man tried to keep the power in an illegal way and as far as I can see he will try to overtake the USA in a coup by replacing 50,000 loyal officers of the USA with 50,000 slaves of Donald Trump. The worldwide worrying question in this context is "Quo vadis USA?"

Last edited:
With a boatload of other stuff that is in no way Biblical.

The textes of the bible are written from Jews and Catholics and componed hundred of years later on reason to avoid confusion. Slowly it looks like more and more "professsionals" declared god to be a book full of empty phases and who knows the right phrase - in whatever idiotic context - is a winner while all others are losers.

Gott ist immer in uns, nur wir sind so selten zu Hause.
Meister Eckhart
God is always within us, only we are so rarely at home.

In our church is everyone at home. Winner as well as loser.

-----
Eine Handvoll Heimaterde nahm ich von der Heimat mit,
als ich schied,
habe in ein Linnensäckchen eingenäht sie mitgebracht,
unter meinem Kissen liegt sie in der Nacht.
Wenn ich schlafe, führt mein Träumen mich
in flaches Steppenland,
wo der glitzernd gelbe Sand
in der Sonne Gluten flimmert
und auf den Akazienbäumen
goldig schimmert,
wo den Horizont begrenzt ein endlos scheinend Halmenmeer,
hin und her
wogt es wie der Wellen Schaum,
rauscht es wie ein leises Singen,
Heimatlieder mir erklingen
weich im Traum …

Ella Triebnigg-Pirkhert (1874 - 1938)

I took a handful of home soil with me from home,
when I left,
I sewed it into a small linen bag,
it lies under my pillow at night.
When I sleep, my dreams take me
to flat steppe land,
where the glittering yellow sand
flickers in the sun's glow
and shimmers golden
on the acacia trees,
where the horizon is bordered by a seemingly endless sea of stalks,
undulating back and forth
like the foam of the waves,
rustling like a soft singing,
songs of home ring
softly in my dreams ...
-----

Last edited:
With a boatload of other stuff that is in no way Biblical.
Start with an example. So often, those who are not Catholic/Orthodox are content with being minimalists, keeping God and his works, his presence at a distance. God has this way of breaking through...

Forum List

Back