The Houthis just blew up the Greek-flagged oil tanker Sounion in the Red Sea, spilling 150,000 barrels of oil—4 times worse than the Exxon Valdez

Israel still won't leave Lebanon alone. Ariel Sharon tried to take their rivers like the Litani, Hasbany and Wazamy Rivers.
Iranian supplied rockets and missiles from Lenanon are killing Israeli citizens

This cant be ignored

Iranian supplied rockets and missiles from Lenanon are killing Israeli citizens

This cant be ignored

Where are they fired from in Lebanon and how many Israelis have been killed? Israel changed the demographics of Lebanon forcing so many Palestinian refugees on them.

Where are they fired from in Lebanon and how many Israelis have been killed? Israel changed the demographics of Lebanon forcing so many Palestinian refugees on them.
Maybe so, but the rockets have to stop

If Iran truly ends arms shipment to Yemen it would help to stabilize the situalion

But the world is not going to allow the Houthi to continue as they have been

The Houthis are ferocious fighters. They are whipping Saudi behinds.

That's true. The Saudis have captured several shipments .
to be fair----it is important to understand that the HOUTHIS are somewhat oppressed in Yemen---by the Sunnis. The Sunnis are better fixed financially and run things thus the Houthis are AGRIEVED. ----east targets for Iranian
'influence'

to be fair----it is important to understand that the HOUTHIS are somewhat oppressed in Yemen---by the Sunnis. The Sunnis are better fixed financially and run things thus the Houthis are AGRIEVED. ----east targets for Iranian
'influence'
Baloney

What? Did you forget the Saudis military intervention in Yemen that has caused thousands of deaths?
It's a Sunni/shiite thing. The very first muslim I knew well was a young surgeon from New Dehli---uhm---more than 50 years ago. He was shiite and very much affected by the Sunni/shiite rift---he despised HINDU India but did not consider moving to Pakistan---over time I came to understand why----In Pakistan sunni muslims shoot shiites on sight. That "in-law problem" never went away. Shiites in Yemen are delighted to toss bombs on Saudi arabia hoping to get control of the Kaaba--
the meteorite cube in the sand of Mecca---it's magic. He who controls the cube controls the
UMMAH

It's a Sunni/shiite thing. The very first muslim I knew well was a young surgeon from New Dehli---uhm---more than 50 years ago. He was shiite and very much affected by the Sunni/shiite rift---he despised HINDU India but did not consider moving to Pakistan---over time I came to understand why----In Pakistan sunni muslims shoot shiites on sight. That "in-law problem" never went away. Shiites in Yemen are delighted to toss bombs on Saudi arabia hoping to get control of the Kaaba--
the meteorite cube in the sand of Mecca---it's magic. He who controls the cube controls the
UMMAH
You are a simpleton.

The Shia are 8% of islam.

You are a simpleton.

The Shia are 8% of islam.
yes---the shia are an oppressed minority in
Pakistan. Lately muslims are denying that
fact. There is a fad to present islam as such a
delight that no such problems exist in any
land "BLESSED" with shariah and the koran.
Sunni yemeni muslims are SO DISGUSTED
with shiites that they, sometimes, call them
JOOOOS. Another phenomenon is sunni
control in some lands that actually have
shiite majorities. ---as you know but will
deny

yes---the shia are an oppressed minority in
Pakistan. Lately muslims are denying that
fact. There is a fad to present islam as such a
delight that no such problems exist in any
land "BLESSED" with shariah and the koran.
Sunni yemeni muslims are SO DISGUSTED
with shiites that they, sometimes, call them
JOOOOS. Another phenomenon is sunni
control in some lands that actually have
shiite majorities. ---as you know but will
deny
Both Muslim sects are disgusting. What can we expect from a religion from the gutter.

They continue to bomb Arabia and put Americans at risk. Tell me what you know about Yemen.
I know it’s an extremely impoverished nation that opposes Israel’s genocide, which I thought you did too. I also know they’ve suffered greatly from Saudi/US bombing. How many Yemeni children have the Saudis murdered?

You don’t appear to know this. Why?

I know it’s an extremely impoverished nation that opposes Israel’s genocide, which I thought you did too. I also know they’ve suffered greatly from Saudi/US bombing. How many Yemeni children have the Saudis murdered?

You don’t appear to know this. Why?
In other words it's just another Muzzie shithole.

The Houthis are ferocious fighters. They are whipping Saudi behinds.
Maybe so

But they have no air force to defend themselves from air attack and very limited food supplies

And my sense is that Iran is not going to wage all-out war for them

Forum List

Back