The Houthis just blew up the Greek-flagged oil tanker Sounion in the Red Sea, spilling 150,000 barrels of oil—4 times worse than the Exxon Valdez

yes---the shia are an oppressed minority in
Pakistan. Lately muslims are denying that
fact. There is a fad to present islam as such a
delight that no such problems exist in any
land "BLESSED" with shariah and the koran.
Sunni yemeni muslims are SO DISGUSTED
with shiites that they, sometimes, call them
JOOOOS. Another phenomenon is sunni
control in some lands that actually have
shiite majorities. ---as you know but will
deny

They are a majority in Iran. So you talked to a Shia doctor 50 years ago.

They are a majority in Iran. So you talked to a Shia doctor 50 years ago.
right----I have talked to lots of muslims since. I learned about islam from muslims who came
from many different countries. I also talked
to Hindus, christians, zoroastrians and jews
who survived Shariah shit holes

So you think Kamala is going to win? I don't think he's going to allow her to give him a blow job though. STDs ya know.
Fat Elvis has jumped the shark. Just ask republic pollster frank luntz.

BTW your maga tears are flowing already.

These terrorists are morons of the highest order.

Of all the terror attacks and actions in history, perhaps a couple have had "positive" outcomes for the terrorists. Be it with some asylum being granted, perhaps some cash or a bit of pressure to change a non-critical policy or two. All of the rest end the same, death, destruction, suffering or in this case environmental harm.

You would think they would wake up one day and reconsider their choices in life. One doesn't know whether to pray for them or pity their ignorance.
Morons? They know they have friends in the Democratic party who will support them no matter what.

The topic here is the Houthis in Yemen trying to block the Red Sea and $1 trillion a year in world trade

Stick to the subject
IMVO (In My Vaunted Opinion) ^^^ that
constitutes a serious act of war by IRAN on
the PLANET

IMVO (In My Vaunted Opinion) ^^^ that
constitutes a serious act of war by IRAN on
the PLANET
It does if Iran continues to supply the Houthis

My guess is they lost their influence over the Houthis who are pushing the situation to the brink

We’ll see if Iran is ready for destruction along the Houthis

It does if Iran continues to supply the Houthis

My guess is they lost their influence over the Houthis who are pushing the situation to the brink

We’ll see if Iran is ready for destruction along the Houthis
the Houthis cannot GIVE UP their relationship with Iran. Iran is "holy" to shiites and Iran got
the money---comparatively speaking

Then they better back off and stop sinking ships
It would be easy to devastate the Houthis----they are virtually in the gutter----but it would lookeven worse than an attack on Gaza--in a superficial humanitarian sense. It might come
down to another horror----arming the sunnis

It would be easy to devastate the Houthis----they are virtually in the gutter----but it would lookeven worse than an attack on Gaza--in a superficial humanitarian sense. It might come
down to another horror----arming the sunnis
The Houthis are trying to piss everyone off

Including greenies in the west who are appalled by the damage in the environment

That, plus disrupting $1 trillion in trade tells me the Houthis are just asking for it

If it takes another “Gaza” so be it

The Houthis are trying to piss everyone off

Including greenies in the west who are appalled by the damage in the environment

That, plus disrupting $1 trillion in trade tells me the Houthis are just asking for it

If it takes another “Gaza” so be it
for further insight, read the koran. Muslims are supposed to rule----allah says so. The way to WIN is by incessant attack ----destroying and killing and the ULTIMATE is pillage. Shariah law is fascinating. It actually focuses on wealth and the "legal fact" that muslims are entitled to it as a muslims----pillage is 'taxed'. The leader gets an oligatory part of all pillaged wealth---including enslaved victims. The laws are precise. The destruction of wealth in the Red Sea is the "BEAT INTO SUBMISSION" part

Forum List

Back