how quickly do proteins evolve ?

PREDICT THE OUTCOME or shut up and go away.

Why can't you predict the outcome of a deterministic system?

Duh....

You're not a good engineer. Good engineers can predict outcomes.
Good engineers predict distributions of outcomes. Unless of course we are talking about structural designs. In those cases we model reaction forces and use safety factors to calculate acceptable stresses.

Lots of variables, lots of complexity, lots of interconnected relationships.
He's clearly becoming frustrated and resorting to ad-hominem now. Anyone can go to Google or Bing and type "is chaos random" and see the results. Nobody equates a random system with a chaotic system.

Good engineers predict distributions of outcomes. Unless of course we are talking about structural designs. In those cases we model reaction forces and use safety factors to calculate acceptable stresses.
Oh, DISTRIBUTIONS now.

Probability 101.

Did you actually go to school?

Oh, DISTRIBUTIONS now.

Probability 101.

Did you actually go to school?
Sure. Engineering is the commercial application of science. As such we have to develop cost models, budgets and AFE's. All of which are based upon probabilistic estimates. The actual costs are deterministic. The predictions of costs are probabilistic.

Unless one is shooting from the hip.
I already provided a formal mathematical proof.

I am not responsible for your erroneous opinion.

PREDICT THE OUTCOME.

If you can't do that, stop with the creationist bullshit.

You asswipes are just ignorant trolls.

Sure. Engineering is the commercial application of science. As such we have to develop cost models, budgets and AFE's. All of which are based upon probabilistic estimates. The actual costs are deterministic. The predictions of costs are probabilistic.
HORSESHIT.

You lose.

I already provided a formal mathematical proof.

I am not responsible for your erroneous opinion.

PREDICT THE OUTCOME.

If you can't do that, stop with the creationist bullshit.

You asswipes are just ignorant trolls.
You won't even answer the question is chaos random?

lmao

"The actual costs are deterministic".

Right.

:p

Not anymore.

I have to go to work, I have no time for this nonsense
Truly blind, an insightful man will (at least privately) admit that when he's asked a question he cannot answer, then there's an opportunity there, an opportunity to learn, the situation is to be valued not dismissed as nonsense, not be avoided.

A man who thinks he knows everything has stopped learning anything, I pity you.

Forum List

Back