Have you considered what life will be like in post-democracy America?

Where are primaries mentioned in the Constitution?
They are not. Nor are political parties, but we have them anyway, and they are very powerful. Primaries gave some power back to voters. Until now, that is.
How do you feel about ballot referendums?
For some issues they're appropriate, some not. I wouldn't want all laws to be passed that way, though.

Are you payed to spew this garbage? You are absolutely batshit crazy! Trump and Democracy is an oxy-moron.

Are you saying, a man who embraces autocratic and dictators, would ensure democracy in America?
His being voted fairly into the white house after having been voted to be the candidate would be a step toward democracy.

They are not. Nor are political parties, but we have them anyway, and they are very powerful.

Indeed they are.

Primaries gave some power back to voters. Until now, that is.

Oh dear, how will our country survive

For some issues they're appropriate, some not. I wouldn't want all laws to be passed that way, though.

So, democracy is good of choosing our leaders, but not choosing our laws.

Seems a bit backwards.

Indeed they are.

Oh dear, how will our country survive
The country will survive, and so will the people. The people who can take care of themselves without a government check will be perfectly fine, no matter how leaders are selected.
So, democracy is good of choosing our leaders, but not choosing our laws.

Seems a bit backwards.
I don't see why that seems backwards, nor w hy you think I said democracy is not good choosing our laws.

The country will survive, and so will the people. The people who can take care of themselves without a government check will be perfectly fine, no matter how leaders are selected.

Are you going to be ok? Your Govt check should be safe, we always need teachers.

I don't see why that seems backwards, nor w hy you think I said democracy is not good choosing our laws.

Because you do not want to use democracy to choose our laws.

Are you going to be ok? Your Govt check should be safe, we always need teachers.
Yeah, I'll be fine. Stop all government checks and I'll work in the private sector as I did for decades and was fine. Had a stay at home wife raising five kids and did great.

Teaching is a form of semi-retirement for me. I hear government workers complain about how hard they work and I laugh and laugh.
Because you do not want to use democracy to choose our laws.
I didn't say that, so please stop lying.

Forum List

Back