Real Clear Politics Map

Nothing matters with 10% fix in illegal votes in targeted States. Stuff it loons. You turn my gut*****

And I’ve always wondered why? And, the only answer that I ever come up with is voting. And sure enough, here in Texas, we started becoming suspicious when we saw these nonprofits were out on state police property where they register people for driver’s license and people can get registered to vote under a normal process.

We were curious, why would you have nonprofits registering people when it’s done at the motor vehicles offices? They’re already giving you your driver’s license. You can automatically register. Why would you need another special nonprofit group registering people unless the people being registered outside are not qualified to be registered inside? And so that’s our suspicion. We’re still investigating, but there were definitely groups of nonprofits around the state on state property, registering people to vote.

Your map shows Pennsylvania as red.

In reality, Harris leads Trump by four points in PA.
Why does RCP have it RED ?

As I said, I can't explain why.

Maybe it will change with more recent polls.

Harris Leads Trump in Three Key States, Times/Siena Polls Find​

key-states-poll.jpg

So you can move PA's 19 electoral votes from the Trump column to the Harris column, and you get Harris to 270, which is a win. Trump loses with 268.

Your map shows Pennsylvania as red.

In reality, Harris leads Trump by four points in PA.
Recent polls show the Marxist up by 2, within the margin of error. Once she comes out of hiding and starts answering questions from reporters, or speaks on her own a few times, that advantage will evaporate - if it’s even believable given that polls overpoll Dems.

Recent polls show the Marxist up by 2, within the margin of error. Once she comes out of hiding and starts answering questions from reporters, or speaks on her own a few times, that advantage will evaporate - if it’s even believable given that polls overpoll Dems.

Not here to make predictions.

Just tracking the map.

View attachment 999788

This is the House. The GOP could be in trouble.
This is the interesting poll.

How the HOR is going to shake out. How they Caucus and particularly how they vote.
The Senate is still not filibuster proof....and we have some very serious issues on the horizon from four years of reckless spending and agencies having poor priorities.

A serious retool/revamp of the FDA is needed.
Banking Regulatory board also needs attention.
Farm Credit is also in a complete disarray.
(A sub of dept of agriculture...meaning it's for slit too)

This isn't even touching the messes in
FBI
DOJ
Treasury
EPA
Education

LOTS of cleaning up to do and firm directions laid out for them by congress.

Forum List

Back