Questions for Kamara supporters

In NYC they are putting illegals in high end hotel rooms. Stop lying.
One out of every five hotels in NYC has now been turned into housing for illegals. Tourists are relegated to the Days Inn in Jersey.

And as I’ve pointed out, not only are the ingrates being housed in upscale hotels - which they’ve trashed - they refuse to budge when they are told to move to a cheaper option! And these are the lowlifes that leftists are defending.

Reports are that these animals are also having sex in the stairwells. I have been staying in hotels more than 60 years, and I’ve never once seen THAT. NOT even in roudy Vegas hotels where people are drunk. But these animals are so depraved that that’s what they do, while taking over and ruining hotels for American taxpayers, and then complaining about the flavor of the meals.

You are neither smart nor "grounded". Your irrational hatred of non-whites proves you're not smart. Racism is proof positive that you're incapable of thinking rationally. Not smart at all.

And then you arrogantly claim your "superiority". Republican, racist and wrong, on every score. Continuing to swing and miss at every turn.
When did I say anything about non-whites? I am talking about illegals who feel entitled to American taxpayers supporting them.

As far as you accusing people of being racist, you’re just another leftist bigot. Didn’t you have a line in your sign that said “Jews invented whining”?

So…IOW….you accuse me of racism when I never said anything about the illegals’ race while you spew your antisemitism.

If corporations are enjoying record profits, why are so many stores closing and going out of business?

Because people don't shop in stores anymore. Stores and offices are closing because people are shopping and working online.

It's cheaper to go online and have it shipped from China. They don't work from offices either. 3 of my 4 closest friends, are now working from home all or part of the time. One is working full time from home. The other 3 are doing a mixed schedule - one is a college teacher who teaches in person 2 days a week, and online from home 2 days a week.

The last time I went to Toronto shopping, all of the things I went to buy were "only available online". I was told to go buy them online. I said I wouldn''t have travelled for 2 hours from the country to shop in the City and gone to your store if I wanted to buy things online.

Americans are always obsessed with price, so they're buying from Chinese websites at 1/4 of what they would pay domestically for similar products. So stores are closing.

In NYC they are putting illegals in high end hotel rooms. Stop lying.

Still cheaper than Trump's "for profit" concentration camps. Trump was paying $700 per day, per prisoner. That's $2800 a day for a family of 4. To live in filthy dangerous camps. You could put the family up at a 4 star hotel with gourmet meals for less money than that.

When did I say anything about non-whites? I am talking about illegals who feel entitled to American taxpayers supporting them.

As far as you accusing people of being racist, you’re just another leftist bigot. Didn’t you have a line in your sign that said “Jews invented whining”?

So…IOW….you accuse me of racism when I never said anything about the illegals’ race while you spew your antisemitism.

These people are not "illegals" you lying racist, piece of shit.

No I did not have any such signature line ever, you lying piece of shit.

You need a reading comprehension class. I said that a racist piece of shit like you has no place in calling out others for not being "smart", because being a racist piece of shit is evidence of both your gullibility and stupidity, which is something you prove every time you post.

You believe that there are people who are "inferior" to you. NO ONE is inferior to you. Absolutely no one. You are no better than anyone else, and you never will be. ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU OTHERWISE, IS LYING TO YOU.

If corporations are enjoying record profits, why are so many stores closing and going out of business?

Have you heard of a concept called capitalism?

It's a system where profitable bussinesses thrive and unprofitable ones close. A system where innovations like internet shopping would be expected to displace some brik-and-mortar based bussiness.

Forum List

Back