I don't know if you ever saw this, but this if far better than extraordinary

You answer but supply no proof. You are not believable

Women in Lebanon are treated according to patriarchal norms although the legal status of women has improved since the 20th century. Gender equality in Lebanon remains problematic.[3] Active feminist movements exist in Lebanon which are trying to overcome the legal and sociopolitical discrimination enshrined in that society.

and

The Harrowing State of Women’s Rights in Lebanon

It is your turn now to disprove my links and post
When you make an unsupported assertion and then challenge someone to prove you wrong, you are committing a logical fallacy known as shifting the burden of proof.

You are also committing a logical fallacy known as a fallacious appeal to authority (argumentum ad verecundiam).

You are stacking logical fallacies like a fucking moron.

When you make an unsupported assertion and then challenge someone to prove you wrong, you are committing a logical fallacy known as shifting the burden of proof.

You are also committing a logical fallacy known as a fallacious appeal to authority (argumentum ad verecundiam).

You are stacking logical fallacies like a fucking moron.
I gave two links. You gave none, You are the fucking moron.

I gave two links. You gave none, You are the fucking moron.
Look kid, first of all, neither of those links support your contention that women in Lebanon are "secondary citizens".

Furthermore, like a wikidiot, you cited Wikipedia. For the sake of argument, even if that source had backed up your claim, (it didn't, but you stupidly insinuated that it did), your logic still fails because you are presenting a fallacious appeal to authority.

You are new here at the USMB forum. And first impressions matter.

When you blatantly lie to the USMB forum, show that you lack logical reasoning skills by spewing logical fallacies, and also present a very limited vocabulary, you give the impression that you are both dishonest and unintelligent.

You have given the USMB forum plenty of reasons to believe that you are a lying moron.

AKA: A typical LWNJ.

Forum List

Back