You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

Once again, you have not been able to disprove the OP. Do it, if you can. Your word salad is not making an impression on me.

I have had a hard life where "everything" I accomplished (a lot) was done on my own (no help from anyone). I started with nothing (zero) and I have been successful at everything I have done in my life (5 different industries and I (personally) was successful in all those industries. I am (and have been for 47 years) a stock market analyst and I deal with statistics, data, and fact. It is what has made me (and continues to do so) successful in my life.

If I let anyone's opinion steer me in a direction the probabilities of success drop dramatically. You need to prove your opinion is correct and be based on data, statistics, and fact. Not to say that those cannot be wrong on occasion, but the probabilities favor them being correct.

Simply stated, if you have any interest in debating with me (and I having interest in debating with you), the way to do it is with data, statistics, and facts. I automatically throw opinion out the window, especially since data, statistics, and facts have shown that opinions are usually wrong because everyone has an opinion and only the ones that are based on data, statistics, and facts have any probability of being right.

I have taken the time on this post to give you (and everyone else that reads this thread) what it takes to debate my OP's with me. I am not biased, I am not dumb (IQ of 138), and I am not naive or an amateur.

End of story.
As any statistician can tell you--data can be manipulated to tell you anything you want it to say. As an "analyst" you should understand that your job is to manipulate that data to present the narrative that you want to promote. Now run along--like most analysts that I have met, you have an arrogant opinion of your worth.

Eh? I didn't know there were half-jobs.

Fixed it. How sad that was your only comeback.

Here's more you can't refute...

Name any Republican, other than Reagan, who left office with the unemployment rate LOWER than when they started...

Name any Democrat who left office with the unemployment rate HIGHER than when they started...

Here's where you look for more grammatical errors.

:abgg2q.jpg:

As any statistician can tell you--data can be manipulated to tell you anything you want it to say. As an "analyst" you should understand that your job is to manipulate that data to present the narrative that you want to promote. Now run along--like most analysts that I have met, you have an arrogant opinion of your worth.

LOLOL

By "manipulated," you mean counting up the number of jobs added or created under each respective president.

Bill Clinton stated this evening that since 1989, 51 million new jobs have been created and under the Democrats, of those 51, 49 million were created under Democratic presidents and only 2 million were created under Republican presidents.

Clinton said he had to check it 3 times but that it was confirmed.

Here is a link to one of the articles that confirms that information:

“Since 1989 and a new age of globalization began, 51 million jobs have been created in America. 49 million, 96%, have been created under Democratic presidents.”

This means that more Americans were working under Democratic rule than under Republican presidents. More people working means a better economy, better lives, and better life for all.

This is also something that is true and that has been confirmed 100%

View attachment 999299
Who put a nickel in you? Another paid shill before the election does not impress me or anyone. We know now the government numbers can be manipulated or just plain made up.

Fixed it. How sad that was your only comeback.

Here's more you can't refute...

Name any Republican, other than Reagan, who left office with the unemployment rate LOWER than when they started...

Name any Democrat who left office with the unemployment rate HIGHER than when they started...

Here's where you look for more grammatical errors.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Carter

Who put a nickel in you? Another paid shill before the election does not impress me or anyone. We know now the government numbers can be manipulated or just plain made up.
If you are right, that does apply to Trump and the Republicans manipulating or just plain made up, no?

If that is the case,, we should simply have an anarchy and the strongest win

If you are right, that does apply to Trump and the Republicans manipulating or just plain made up, no?

If that is the case,, we should simply have an anarchy and the strongest win
Trump never got caught. Biden has been caught multiple times.

Forum List

Back