Harris May Be in Trouble in a Couple of Weeks.

There is nothing wrong with Walz. And as long as you support Trump, you don't have shit to say.
No seriously there is something off about him. Extremely unstable I believe.... So is Trump I don't argue that. He's a bad match for her.. .
She could have picked Cornel West.... Or Henry Louis Gates... If he wanted to ruin his life and go into politics that is. This guy isn't just a liar He's an energetic and dangerous liar. I got red flags going off all over the place about him Mark my words he's an albatross.

There are so many people she could have chosen that would have been more electrifying than this knucklehead she picked. Trump's choice was a little odd but I can get used to it.... Something's wrong with this guy. I wonder if he'll end up on the scrap heap with Biden. She could have gone for an intellectual like Henry Louis Gates or Cornell West.... God knows where she found this piece of work I looked at his record.... It sucks.
He was picked for her. She didn't know anything about him.

Yes, if Harris wins we will indeed be seeing the same thing that we saw with Obama, where EVERY SINGLE FUCKING criticism of him and his policies, will be met with the same bullshit accusations of 'racism'.
What we will see is criticism of everything Harris does by the right even if it's a policy they have historically supported just like they did during Obama.

No seriously there is something off about him. Extremely unstable I believe.... So is Trump I don't argue that. He's a bad match for her.. .
She could have picked Cornel West.... Or Henry Louis Gates... If he wanted to ruin his life and go into politics that is. This guy isn't just a liar He's an energetic and dangerous liar. I got red flags going off all over the place about him Mark my words he's an albatross.
You support Trump, and you haven't been able to se he is deusional since he began.

What we will see is criticism of everything Harris does by the right even if it's a policy they have historically supported just like they did during Obama.
I'm not criticizing as much as I'm expressing concern. If Trump loses and Harris wins I'm not moving.... I'll deal with it.
Frankly I'd be a lot more comfortable with a Henry Louis Gates or Cornel West in that spot.... Newsome is nothing but an American version of Trudeau. Hell there has to be a dozen better picks... I'm extremely puzzled by this except for what one poster offered that she did not make the pick.

You support Trump, and you haven't been able to se he is deusional since he began.
I know exactly what Trump is and what he isn't I've never hidden that. That has nothing to do with my selection process as to where my vote will go. I know what he intends to do and I approve of it. Doesn't mean I like him one bit. This is not a third grade popularity contest here.

Sad but true. And if Harris wins we'll see the same bs that we saw during Obama from them. And watch one of these guys try telling us how Harris is creating racial dvision or misogyny.
Very true as well. The blob gets shot by a registered republican using a weapon many democrats want to ban.... yet they try to blame the dems.

You wil see why she is at the top of the ticket tonight. I think its going to continue. After the debate with Trump it is going to increase. Both Walz and Harris are saying the same thing.
This sounds awfully familiar. Now, where did I see somebody (you) confidently predicting that somebody (Quid Pro Joe) was going to mop the floor with somebody (TRUMP!) in a debate? It wasn't long ago. Oh, wait, you still think he won. Never mind.

I'm not criticizing as much as I'm expressing concern. If Trump loses and Harris wins I'm not moving.... I'll deal with it.
Frankly I'd be a lot more comfortable with a Henry Louis Gates or Cornel West in that spot.... Newsome is nothing but an American version of Trudeau. Hell there has to be a dozen better picks... I'm extremely puzzled by this except for what one poster offered that she did not make the pick.
If you are supporting Trump you have no room to be concerned about somebody elses supposed instability. One right wing dumb ass told you Harris did not make the pick with no evidence and since you don't want to believe Harris is capable of making a decision, you want to believe a lie.

Very true as well. The blob gets shot by a registered republican using a weapon many democrats want to ban.... yet they try to blame the dems.
Somebody's shooting blobs? When did they come on the market? You'd think there would be a memo.

This sounds awfully familiar. Now, where did I see somebody (you) confidently predicting that somebody (Quid Pro Joe) was going to mop the floor with somebody (TRUMP!) in a debate? It wasn't long ago. Oh, wait, you still think he won. Never mind.
Trump would have done well to avoid that debate even though he destroyed Biden in the debate. Biden was set up by his own people They used Trump as the executioner to do what they had been planning to do right along but couldn't really figure out how to get it done.

I think things are going to just get worse for Trump. He thought he was on his way to a victory after that debate even thugh he had another one coming and Biden has done some things that woud have probably erased that debate performance and put him in the race. However when Biden decided he wouldn't run, that threw a wrench in Trumps plans.

And it's funny, because all these right wingers had been badmouthing Harris. So was Trump. He thought he had an easy victory because Harris was cackles in his mind and in the mind of millions of the repubican base. But as it looks, Harris very well may be "cackling" on January 20th at the inauguration and Trump will be sittng at home waiting for the paddy wagon.
Momentum has shifted and I see Trump as incapable of doing anything to reverse it

Yeah I can see that..... That is one functionally huge difference between the Republicans and the Democrats. Frankly it should be illegal.
You can't see shit. You want to believe it. Democrats picked Harris and it seems like a lot of other people are picking her too.

Forum List

Back