Harris May Be in Trouble in a Couple of Weeks.

You wil see why she is at the top of the ticket tonight. I think its going to continue. After the debate with Trump it is going to increase. Both Walz and Harris are saying the same thing.
I'm not really thinking about the debate(S) at this point, because tonite's speech really is the biggest moment of the race so far (in terms of the dems. Trump's debacle with the black journalists was, imo, a turning point in how much most of us will put up with)

I've read "she needs to introduce herself...." imo that's horseshit. Instead she has to answer a related question: why is she running and why we should vote for her.

I'm not really thinking about the debate(S) at this point, because tonite's speech really is the biggest moment of the race so far (in terms of the dems. Trump's debacle with the black journalists was, imo, a turning point in how much most of us will put up with)

I've read "she needs to introduce herself...." imo that's horseshit. Instead she has to answer a related question: why is she running and why we should vote for her.
I would add to that what has she been doing the last 4 years in the White House when she's been in a position to do something about the problems she's now saying she's going to fix.

Just my opinion here--no links will be provided.

She’s going to give a speech tonight and it will be well received by the audience and the public. Everyone is going to clap, cheer, etc.. However on September 13 or whenever....there may be a lot of folks wishing Walz was on the top of the ticket based partially on that speech he gave last night and the fact that he’s striking all the right chords with his presence. Wow.

It inspired me to make a donation to the campaign (something I don’t normally do). More Walz and less Vance/Blob is what the nation needs. Some optimism, some regular guy/gal energy. Harris has my vote and she would have without Walz but there is a lot of wattage at the bottom of the ticket.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:But you said she was the 2nd coming, and she filled you with joy, and made your leg tingle....or some such.

What happened?

And so you dare fact check Walz after excusing every motherfucking lie Trump has told?
The cult's stench of hypocrisy has been hanging on them for so long they don't even notice it any more.

And so you dare fact check Walz after excusing every motherfucking lie Trump has told? Walz was a football coach. Assistant or not he was a fucking football coach. So GFY.
Oh, that's different. The rule of the day is, if somebody else did something, your guy is excused for doing anything. Got it.

if she treats him like he was a felon in the courtroom come debate time - donny hasn't got a chance. i wonder what the over/under will be that he doesn't finally yell the N word out on live TV?
If he did that, his campaign would be over. But Harris is capable of making him snap like that.

If he did that, his campaign would be over. But Harris is capable of making him snap like that.

that's what i mean - she is going to fillet him like a raw salmon come debate night. he has close to no self control at all now & i can't really say it would surprise me.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Oh, that's different. The rule of the day is, if somebody else did something, your guy is excused for doing anything. Got it.
That is what you trump supporters have done for 9 years. Walz said he was a football coach. I never heard him claim to be the head coach. But there is a difference between him saying he was a coach and actually being a coach, than trump lying about a stolen election that didn't happen. Or about 30,000 other things he said that didn't happen.

Nobody won that debate. Trump lied for 90 minutes and didn't answer one question. Furthermore he made crazy comments but sonce he did althat stuff loudly you think he won.
Your slathering tirades are funny. Wipe that unseemly drool from your keyboard.

that's what i mean - she is going to fillet him like a raw salmon come debate night. he has close to no self control at all now & i can't really say it would surprise me.
I wouldn't surpised either. Because what Harris is about to do to Trump is going to be legendary. Harris is not Omarosa, and Trump is going to learn that in a very hard way on a worldwide stage.

That is what you trump supporters have done for 9 years. Walz said he was a football coach. I never heard him claim to be the head coach. But there is a difference between him saying he was a coach and actually being a coach, than trump lying about a stolen election that didn't happen. Or about 30,000 other things he said that didn't happen.
But, but, but always something about TRUMP!. It simply doesn't matter if TRUMP! lies or not, your guy is responsible for what he says, not what the usual suspect imagine he said.

But, but, but always something about TRUMP!. It simply doesn't matter if TRUMP! lies or not, your guy is responsible for what he says, not what the usual suspect imagine he said.
Waz said he was a football coach. You post where he said he was the head football coach.

Yes, it's aways something abut trump because you hypocrites try calling democrats out when trunp has done worse and you excused it.

I wouldn't surpised either. Because what Harris is about to do to Trump is going to be legendary. Harris is not Omarosa, and Trump is going to learn that in a very hard way on a worldwide stage.

she said she was gonna show up at the debate whether he did or not. if he didn't, she would have a solid 2 hours of Q & A which woulda nailed him in so many ways. then donny tried to get his safe place, FOX to be the 1st debate plus other bullshit demands - she pretty much told him to get bent. donny the deal maker caved & 'said' he'll be there at ABC. that still remains to be seen, but bottom line is she owns him & even suggested that maybe there will be other ones, but not until this 1st one is banked.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Waz said he was a football coach. You post where he said he was the head football coach.

Yes, it's aways something abut trump because you hypocrites try calling democrats out when trunp has done worse and you excused it.
No, it's always about TRUMP! because you're obsessed with him and drag his specter into every thread where somebody says something negative about a democrat. If Walz said nothing wrong, why are you ranting about TRUMP! and not just letting what he said stand on its own?

Forum List

Back