Revisiting the 1/6 Insurrection

If they were there to take over the government, they may want to actually carry weapons next time

Idiot.
Lol. Look at the video dimwit. It was obvious what the insurrectionists were attempting. They almost succeeded. Some us care about our constitutional system and some like you don’t. It is just the way it is.

These fools should always be reminded they are fools. January 6th was an abomination. The fact Trump still has a large Republican support infuriates me. It just shows spineless Republicans would do anything for perceived power over a few aspects of their neighbors lives. They'd support Russia. They'd support insurrections. They'd worship a con man traitor draft dodging rapist fraudster felon.

Lol. Look at the video dimwit. It was obvious what the insurrectionists were attempting. They almost succeeded. Some us care about our constitutional system and some like you don’t. It is just the way it is.
Speaking of a coup, the DNC falsely accused Trump of Russian collusion to remove him from office, it was to lame they had to move onto something else to impeach him with, which also turned out to be lame. Then they convicted him for bad bookkeeping, which for anyone else would have been a misdemeanor but for Trump they turned into a felony to subvert the coming election, and then they took shots at him when that did not work either. Incidentally, about a third of you democrats wished he had been shot dead, and I bet you are one of them.

Democrats even performed a coup with Biden who was your own nominated candidate for President.

And all of this goes unnoticed by rubes like you.

The democrat party is the largest and most powerful crime syndicate in the world. They just also happen to own the media and justice departments that would hold them to any account for wrong doing.

They literally control you and the country.

I've always wondered what democrats would do if they were ever to face a real insurrection?
You mean what would the US Military do?

images

Why was Chicago boarded up during the DNC convention?

It was not because of unruly MAGA, it is because of their Hamas base that Kamala seeks to appease, yet MAGA is the biggest threat to the country?

:auiqs.jpg:

Those animals can burn down the city if they want and it will all be for social justice to bring down the horrible Jews in Israel as they sing "gas the Jews" in celebration.

Why was Chicago boarded up during the DNC convention?

It was not because of unruly MAGA, it is because of their Hamas base that Kamala seeks to appease, yet MAGA is the biggest threat to the country?

Those animals can burn down the city if they want and it will all be for social justice to bring down the horrible Jews in Israel as they sing "gas the Jews" in celebration.
Apparently in some alternate world, Chicago has burned down. Someone better tell them that they are all dead.

Will tRump be staging another insurrection when he loses?
They were all shot dead or put in prison for a decade or more.

What do you think?

Obviously, their voices are not wanted in this "democracy".

Apparently in some alternate world, Chicago has burned down. Someone better tell them that they are all dead.
Why did they board up all the stores and buildings?

Was it because they were afraid of MAGA?

Do tell.

They were all shot dead or put in prison for a decade or more.

What do you think?

Obviously, their voices are not wanted.
I think tRumplings aren't very bright and also are not well known as quick learners.

Huh? We aren't the ones who nominated tRump.
I was indicating that voters are mostly morons on both sides.

Yes, I know, you kids are really the master race who picked the amazing Kamala Harris who will do for the country what she has done for the border.

And I am not "indicating" that.
The media will tell you how to think and vote, as they will the rest of the country.

Any opposition to the DNC will never be given a fair shake.

For example, every GOP Presidential nominee since Ike has been labeled a racist by the media.

Trump may be a lot of things, but he is no racist. A man who dated a black woman for 2 years and asked Oprah to be his VP once a racist?

Forum List

Back