You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

I am well aware of that report. I am a stock analyst and listen to Bloomberg TV 8 hours a day.

That is a yearly revision that is done every year. What that means is that instead of 51 million jobs created in the past 44 years. it is still 50 million and instead of the percentage of jobs created by the Democrats being 96%, it is 95% or 94%. It is still much better under Democrats than under Republicans.

So you on the camp on the left in this meme, right?

View attachment 999328
Actually, if you think about what you posted as a response to me saying I pay the cost of having a government employee, but the opposite can’t be said of a government employee paying the cost of my employment, you have it backwards.

The one on the left is the government employee walking on the backs of the taxpayer to get his check.

Think much?

I am well aware of that report. I am a stock analyst and listen to Bloomberg TV 8 hours a day.

That is a yearly revision that is done every year. What that means is that instead of 51 million jobs created in the past 44 years. it is still 50 million and instead of the percentage of jobs created by the Democrats being 96%, it is 95% or 94%. It is still much better under Democrats than under Republicans.
New hires and rehires are amazingly different.

What a bunch of fucking horseshit.

You oughta be ashamed of yourself for peddling crap like this
Don't give me words, prove me wrong with data and statistics. You talk about being ashamed, it is you that should be ashamed of peddling your opinion as fact that should be believed. Every person in the world has an opinion and they cannot all be right, but they all think they are right.

Prove that your opinion is right with facts, not words.

Jobs are jobs, meaning more people earning money and spending. That is what is important.

One thing I can say with total confidence, is that when you care about the people you find ways to help them. When all you care is about the rich, you find ways to get it done at the cheapest possible way so that the owners can get more profits.

Perhaps this meme will jostle your mind.

View attachment 999315
Before Biden, the guy down below was far less skinny and had a home, he wasn’t sleeping in his car like he is now.

Just sayin.

Actually, if you think about what you posted as a response to me saying I pay the cost of having a government employee, but the opposite can’t be said of a government employee paying the cost of my employment, you have it backwards.

The one on the left is the government employee walking on the backs of the taxpayer to get his check.

Think much?
Unfortunately, the party PLATFORMS don't support your version. The right is all about individual people (Musk, Trump, etc) achieving all they can by themselves (no help from anyone) and the left is all about a team effort where everyone (Americans) on the team wins. The best get the most but even the bees get fed as without them, no honey is made.

Before Biden, the guy down below was far less skinny and had a home, he wasn’t sleeping in his car like he is now.

Just sayin.
Do I need to remind you that there was a pandemic that threw the ENTIRE WORLD into chaos? Do I need to remind you that no one and nothing is perfect as humans are fallible?

Unfortunately, the party PLATFORMS don't support your version. The right is all about individual people (Musk, Trump, etc) achieving all they can by themselves (no help from anyone) and the left is all about a team effort where everyone (Americans) on the team wins. The best get the most but even the bees get fed as without them, no honey is made.
Nice deflection by someone who says he smart.

You responded to a post about how government employees have jobs on the backs of taxpayers by supplying a clever lil meme that actually proved MY point.

Not wanting any stock tips from you. You look kind of silly.

Nice deflection by someone who says he smart.

You responded to a post about how government employees have jobs on the backs of taxpayers by supplying a clever lil meme that actually proved MY point.

Not wanting any stock tips from you. You look kind of silly.
You are entitled to your opinion.

Do I need to remind you that there was a pandemic that threw the ENTIRE WORLD into chaos? Do I need to remind you that no one and nothing is perfect as humans are fallible?
Hey, as a really really smart guy, then you would know the basic laws of economics, right?

One of those laws would say, when supplies are low, like during a pandemic, the worst thing you can do is increase demand by letting millions of people into this country. Right?

Damn your stupid.

Why don't you address the OP, as far as the statistical fact that there are more jobs created under the Democrats than under Republicans presidencies!
Someone did above, you’re so stupid you probably can’t read.

He also said he did not have sex with that woman---a blue dress says he lied then too.,
What does that have anything to do with anything being discussed here. It was not Clinton that made the statistics, he just mentioned them. The research into the statistics have absolutely nothing to do with Clinton.

If you cannot debate intelligently and continue to come up with responses like this (that don't address the OP), you become a waste of time.

Someone did above, you’re so stupid you probably can’t read.
First warning. I do not like to talk to ignorant people that use insult, in an effort to debase the messenger and have no answer to the topic. If you say that "someone did above", you need to show exactly who and what the "above" is. Life is .full of garbage people saying whatever is their opinion. So far in this thread, no one has yet shown any proof that the OP is wrong. A lot of people have tried, but no one has yet been able to prove anything............much less you.........lots of words and insults but pure BS.

First warning. I do not like to talk to ignorant people that use insult, in an effort to debase the messenger and have no answer to the topic. If you say that "someone did above", you need to show exactly who and what the "above" is. Life is .full of garbage people saying whatever is their opinion. So far in this thread, no one has yet shown any proof that the OP is wrong. A lot of people have tried, but no one has yet been able to prove anything............much less you.........lots of words and insults but pure BS.

It’s your thread, defend it. I’m not your teacher. Because you choose to ignore what other people posted is on you.

If I were your teacher, it would probably be an economics class, and I would have taught you the economic law known as supply and demand.

Oh, you think it would bother me if you ignore me? It wouldn’t, but I would still show you up.

I love the “first warning” jab. Gave me a bad case of the giggles.

Of course, that doesn’t take much effort.

Just sayin.

It’s your thread, defend it. I’m not your teacher. Because you choose to ignore what other people posted is on you.

If I were your teacher, it would probably be an economics class, and I would have taught you the economic law known as supply and demand.

Oh, you think it would bother me if you ignore me? It wouldn’t, but I would still show you up.

I love the “first warning” jab. Gave me a bad case of the giggles.

Of course, that doesn’t take much effort.

Just sayin.
Once again, you have not been able to disprove the OP. Do it, if you can. Your word salad is not making an impression on me.

I have had a hard life where "everything" I accomplished (a lot) was done on my own (no help from anyone). I started with nothing (zero) and I have been successful at everything I have done in my life (5 different industries and I (personally) was successful in all those industries. I am (and have been for 47 years) a stock market analyst and I deal with statistics, data, and fact. It is what has made me (and continues to do so) successful in my life.

If I let anyone's opinion steer me in a direction the probabilities of success drop dramatically. You need to prove your opinion is correct and be based on data, statistics, and fact. Not to say that those cannot be wrong on occasion, but the probabilities favor them being correct.

Simply stated, if you have any interest in debating with me (and I having interest in debating with you), the way to do it is with data, statistics, and facts. I automatically throw opinion out the window, especially since data, statistics, and facts have shown that opinions are usually wrong because everyone has an opinion and only the ones that are based on data, statistics, and facts have any probability of being right.

I have taken the time on this post to give you (and everyone else that reads this thread) what it takes to debate my OP's with me. I am not biased, I am not dumb (IQ of 138), and I am not naive or an amateur.

End of story.

Depends whose statistics you go with.
US Debt Clock;
Shows:
US Workforce NOW : 161,269,650
US Workforce 2000 : 161,659,128

A net loss of @ 389,478 jobs
Of course, that's total of private and public sectors.
And about an equal split of those 24 years between Rep and Dem .

The site provides a "time machine" which gives a small scale of basic numbers, slightly increased as one moves up to the present. Increments are: 1980, 1990, 2000, 2004, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2020, 2024, & 2028(projected).
These tallies are scrolling as the site is "real time", at this time/day, on those dates of those years. So numbers change and are approximates.
If you studies such closely, you see the changes and growth run about the same despite who has WH and control of Congress.
Numbers I showed above are from several minutes ago and have since changed.

One interesting bit of data is that from about 2000 onward they show: "Not In Labor Force" ;
' Persons neither employed nor unemployed, such as retired, students, caretakers, and others neither working nor seeking work. '
Place cursor over the label tab of the tally bar and the description shows in the title box at top.

Not in Labor Force NOW: 100,235,598
Not in Labor Force 2000 : 82,525,508

There are a few other interesting tabs-tallies showing the change from 2000 to now as measures of inflation; price increases; housing, new car, college tuition, etc.

The BLS shows there were 137 million employed in 2000...

... BLS data comes from Census data.

From where does the debt clock get their data?

Jobs are jobs, meaning more people earning money and spending. That is what is important.

One thing I can say with total confidence, is that when you care about the people you find ways to help them. When all you care is about the rich, you find ways to get it done at the cheapest possible way so that the owners can get more profits.

Perhaps this meme will jostle your mind.

View attachment 999315
What did raising the minimum wage do in California?

Forum List

Back