Everything I've heard so far from the DNC convention is how much they hate AND FEAR Donald Trump.

Clearly untrue.

I bash Trump because of his history of breaking the law and attempting to deprive millions of Americans their constitutional right to vote.
People who enter illegally are entitled to few if any constitutional rights

People who enter illegally are entitled to few if any constitutional rights
I’m talking about the constitutional rights of American citizens who Trump tried to take away because those citizens didn’t vote for him.

Trump tried to take away the right to vote for everyone in Arizona, Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin because they didn’t vote for him.

I’m talking about the constitutional rights of American citizens who Trump tried to take away because those citizens didn’t vote for him.

Trump tried to take away the right to vote for everyone in Arizona, Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin because they didn’t vote for him.
Just do the voting the right way.

You got us on that one. We do fear and hate Nazis.

Hate the traitor who will shred our Constitution because he lost the election.
It was from you people that said the Constitution was not valid because it was written by white slaveowners and it wasn’t valid. Why the fuck do you care about it now?

A Nazi who will send his lunatic MAGA retards to lynch his own veep because he dared to follow his conscience and not the orange loser.
You and your dear leaders send your sheeple into the streets to burn, loot, and maim/murder. Your candidate threatened people taking to the streets

Yes, we do hate and fear that this Nazi traitor will come back to power.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Forum List

Back