Is Trump going to drop out the race?

No poll can incorporate the turnout of women supporting the right to choose. it can only count the number of women by the poll calls, it doesn't count or include the massive increase in women's to vote because of their right to choose. It is good for 3 to 5% on the numbers.
They’ve always had that right. Now it’s time to give men the right to walk away from their responsibility

There I go preaching equality again.

Silly Norm.

I mean, he's losing and losing badly.

We're headed for a bonafide LANDSLIDE, for Harris.

Trump isn't used to being in such a PUBLIC losing position.

Many people are saying that he'll find some excuse to bow out come September.

What say you?
If you watched his last two press whatever the hell those were, he already has.

If you watched his last two press whatever the hell those were, he already has.
It was over when they put a black women in front of the hate driven women hating bigots, They literally can't even hold their mouth they hate so much. There biggest complaint is Kamala smiles when she talks , how fucked up do you have to be to go there. They are so over, Trump is so over but we aren't done till the patriots of this country bury MAGA right next to Trump. All patriots hate Trump, all patriots hate MAGA. as they should. This isn't something that you let time pass to heal it , They tried to over throw our government and it's democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. they have to be jailed or watched for the rest of their lives because if they get the chance they will take this treasonous route again. Maybe a scarlet letter T for traitor or a good tattoo on their forehead. S maybe for scum.

who in the hell cares about that , my point is that the stupidity of overturning wade , is worth 3 to 5% more votes against you slimy worms. that all I care about . Trumps done , my energy is to get rid of the other traitors to my country the MAGA maggots. Me and ever patriot in this country hates you traitors.
Poor soul. Stupidity isn't curable.

Good by stupid , do you think I care what the enemy of my country thinks of me , in fact think about it ,the worse you think of me the more of a compliment it is to me. You are a idiot. The point is no one cares about what you think of me .So you are just wasting peoples time and energy and In my opinion you are not worth it , You won't contribute and you try to hijack the thread. Those are against the rules ace. You are gone.
The psychiatrist will see you now. :cuckoo:
Get well.

Forum List

Back