DNC Convention: It's On!

1724286408801.png

It must be shared here:

His fellow republicans would beat the shit out of him.

Great start. It's easy to forget just how things looked a few weeks back. It all started before the debate between Biden and Trump, but started boiling over after the debate. Make no mistake about it. The Democratic party is united. Having a big tent approach to reaching out to Americans and appealing to them is often mocked by the March-in-Lock-Step GOP. But the GOP of old (conservative et al) is gone. Over. One of Trump's own sons said so himself

Trump Jr. says ‘MAGA movement is the new Republican Party’​

It was even said to be so a few years ago.

But this is about the Democratic party being newly recharged, not dismantled and set up as something beholden to one man, one woman. Let the show begin.

View attachment 998320

Aug. 19, 2024, 6:45 p.m. ET13 minutes ago
Jim Rutenberg
Reporting from Chicago
Jaime Harrison, the Democratic National Committee chair, and Minyon Moore, the convention committee chair, gaveled the Democratic convention to order amid loud cheers from an energized party inside the United Center. A few weeks ago, this was expected to be a trepidatious crowd. It’s way early, but the energy inside the hall is matching that of the Republican National Convention last month in Milwaukee, when Republicans were feeling certain of victory.
/—-/ Megan rips the DNC for dissing Joe.

Former President Bill Clinton!!! Two termer :auiqs.jpg:

video link:

"Like George Washington, Joe Biden voluntarily gave up political power"

"I'm 78, and I'm still younger than Donald Trump" LOL

usmb dnc Bill Clinton walks on to stage.jpg

Think about it.

Born: August 19, 1946 (age 78 years), Hope, AR

Born: June 14, 1946 (age 78 years), Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, New York, NY

Bill mentioned it: "I checked it 3 times"

The quotes from transcripts should be precious LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back