DNC Convention: It's On!

Great start. It's easy to forget just how things looked a few weeks back.
You mean back when they wanted to get rid of the rightful candidate because their lying had caught up to them ?

Back when they were talking replacements and most were NOT talking Hindenburg Harris ?

Back when you were exposed for pushing a huge lie on the American People in the form of a Joe Biden ?

O.K.

Let's go back.

Fuck you.

You mean back when they wanted to get rid of the rightful candidate because their lying had caught up to them ?

Back when they were talking replacements and most were NOT talking Hindenburg Harris ?

Back when you were exposed for pushing a huge lie on the American People in the form of a Joe Biden ?

O.K.

Let's go back.

Fuck you.
The President is not directly elected by the people. Neither is a party nominee. It appears the MAGA Low Information Voter is in dire need of a basic lesson in civics.

From post #1 it is all garbage. It’s just dim witted democrats obsessing about Trump, telling lies and being hypocrites.
ty
trump billboard trumper conservative won't vote trump.jpg

The President is not directly elected by the people. Neither is a party nominee. It appears the MAGA Low Information Voter is in dire need of a basic lesson in civics.
You twist and turn like a worm.

Unless you really are saying primaries don't matter.

There have been threatened lawsuites against electors if they didn't nominate the guy who won the primary in their state.

Which is it ?

And, of course, fuck you.

Trolls have been calling everyone else trolls since the first computer. 🙄
. . . and the ironic thing I notice when I was a mod? The folks that were whining about others trolling their threads? Never ever realized, those were the people actually keeping those threads alive and giving them oxygen.

If a senior mod actually stepped in, or if they were really bad, and one of us did a thread ban abusive content? The thread would die a few hours latter and then be forgotten.

:lol:

Instead of bitching. . . you both owe me a great big thank you.

yoar welcome.

🤪

Forum List

Back