What do military vetrans, on this site, think about Trump's comments on the Medal of Honor

As someone who is retired military, knowing that Trump never spent one day in the military, my opinion as to the statement is simply, "he is entitled to his own opinion." That doesn't deter me from voting for him. Better Trump than the political party that is no longer the party of JFK, who I respected when he was in office. Also, I was satisfied with Trump's performance while in office. He's not a polished speaker, but actually did most of the things he said he was going to do.
He did don't do anything he said he was going to do lol.

I would much rather get a PMF than a Posthumous MoH.

fucking idiots. childish fools
A MoH is not something one aspires to.

It’s awarded for extreme heroism and great sacrifice

Fear not. You’d never qualify

President Trump is making a joke.

If ANYONE understands gallows humor, it's veterans.

I don't expect you soft handed pussies to get it.

Harpy Eagle is the only Liberal that responded that actively identifies as a veteran. How many of the rest of the liberals who responded actual served?

Joe purposely killed 13 soldiers. On purpose. Shit happens I know. We learn when the worse happens. Pure incompetence from a leader of the nation is not acceptable. That was preventable. He showed his contempt for the military y checking his watch multiple times on the tarmac while the bodies of the soldiers he killed were taken off the plane. 50 years of lies. The poster child for lies.
Fuck you, homey. It's that type of unAmerican shitty attitude that has led to the shift for Harris. America will not put up with MAGA shit. Period. Go tell Alex Jones, not good Americans of decency.

President Trump is making a joke.

If ANYONE understands gallows humor, it's veterans.

I don't expect you soft handed pussies to get it.

Harpy Eagle is the only Liberal that responded that actively identifies as a veteran. How many of the rest of the liberals who responded actual served?
Yeah… anytime Trump says something completely despicable (and that’s fuckkng often) his sycophants claim it was joke

Fail. The man has no sense of humor and that’s nothing to joke about

Wow…you lied with each letter of your post… McCain, the asshole that he was attacked Trump first…Trump never said the losers comment…and the Secret Service told him not to go because they would have had to drive to get there since the helicopter pilot said it was too risky to fly

You lying shitbag

LOL.....triggered Trumptard said what?

Forum List

Back