Can anyone tell me what Miriam Adelson did to earn the Medal of Freedom?

The short answer is that she did a lot during her time in research medicine to earn the Medal but ignorant anti-semites hate her for the usual reasons.

So did GW Bush and Mitt Romney and John McCain and most people call them RINOs.
I didn't. Not when they were nominated. The voters determine who is a "real" Republican.

If Mitt Romney and John McCain had not opposed GOP voters by oppossing Trump, they need not now wear the shameful badge of "RINO."
The same number that Abe Lincoln got in the primaries.
Oh, they had primaries in Lincoln's day?

:rolleyes:

The most devisive president in history.

Kamala may break that record.

I didn't. Not when they were nominated. The voters determine who is a "real" Republican.

If Mitt Romney and John McCain had not opposed GOP voters by oppossing Trump, they need not now wear the shameful badge of "RINO."

Funny how whether someone is a real Repub or not comes down to if they kiss the ring of Trump or not.

But yeah, so not a cult! :itsok: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The most devisive president in history.

Doing the right thing is rarely popular. I am sure you would be much happier if we could still legally own another human being

The short answer is that she did a lot during her time in research medicine to earn the Medal but ignorant anti-semites hate her for the usual reasons.

So, if she had done that research medicine, but her husband had not given Trump hundreds of millions of dollars, you think she would have still gotten the MOF?

So, Trump gave Miriam Adelson the Medal of Freedom, a medal he says is better than the Medal of Honor.

But that aside, what has Miriam Adelson done to earn the highest award that can be given to a civilian in our country?
She was trumps biggest donor.

Funny how whether someone is a real Repub or not comes down to if they kiss the ring of Trump or not.

But
As I've explained more times that it should have taken me to realize you are too dense to understand it, being a real Republican means not turning on the GOP voters when they overwhelmingly pick someone who is not you to be the presidential nominee.
yeah, so not a cult! :itsok: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Your cult figurehead pretend leader was overthrown in a coup, AFTER the Democratic voters picked him almost as overwhelmingly as GOP voters picked Trump, and you immediately began worshiping the puppet they replaced him with.
Doing the right thing is rarely popular. I am sure you would be much happier if we could still legally own another human being
No, I'd be happier if a Republican or Democrat had been elected who could've freed those Americans through negotiation rather than bloodshed.

Well damn, then I guess they both rate the MOF as well.

I am sure you would not complain
I don't know about him, but I have better things to do than cry on a message board about a president giving an award that is often politicized to anyone, but in particular to people who give their money to worthy causes and also to political organizations they favor.

Why is this so important to you? Because you are immune to inflation due to your lucrative government sinecure, and you have to bawl about something?

So, Trump gave Miriam Adelson the Medal of Freedom, a medal he says is better than the Medal of Honor.

But that aside, what has Miriam Adelson done to earn the highest award that can be given to a civilian in our country?
Who knows? I'm still trying to figure out what Obama did to win the Nobel Prize. :dunno:

Forum List

Back