What do military vetrans, on this site, think about Trump's comments on the Medal of Honor

We already know what Trump thinks of veterans, we know what he said about John McCain, and we know about his "suckers and losers" comments, and his refusal to visit an American veterans cemetary in Europe.

Most veterans who support Trump are the kind of people who would support this man regardless of his comments and disrespect of American veterans. Those veterans will always find a way to justify Trump's disrepect of their own service.
Bingo!

thank you

Rather, if "Democrats" really do 'hate' you........it must be for other stuff than that you are a christianist ex-military white guy. in my opinion.
Your opinion's worthless. I thought you should know.
If you really do know and associate with Democrats and they hate you.....well, partner, maybe there are other, ummm, 'tics' of yours that sparks such emotion. Ya think?
I'm not talking about people I know personally. I'm talking about Democrats as a whole.

Yes, they hate me. Your acknowledgment of reality is neither sought nor required.

Right private Bone Spur avoiding duty

Is that all it takes to be a patriot is opening ones mouth and proclaim his patriotism.
Can you show us a similar post of yours criticizing Biden for his 5 draft deferments and a medical exemption for asthma, following which he played college football?

My family supports Trump as well.

Does your family know you supported an incestuous pedophile, and now you support a woman who got where she is by sucking dick?
Save your sick fantasies for your family

Oh, that's why people like me are labeled by this Democratic government as potential domestic terrorists, because they love us so much.

Retard.
Violent assholes like you ARE potential domestic terrorists

We’ve seen your rhetoric

Trump often goes overboard when giving out awards to people he likes. This silly statement should not be construed to imply that Trump does not respect the Armed Forces and the people to risk their lives to defend our freedoms.

Bull Sh*t! trump's true feeling came pouring out about our veterans and you MAGA cult members make excuses for the waste of oxygen. Were you also one of Jim Jones' devotees? trump is a Slug who only cares about himself. The End

"Your acknowledgment of reality......."
Ah, mein freund, you seem to be treading the uncharted waters of your world.
Be careful.
Reality can quickly go over your head.
Be safe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"...voted for an incestuous pedophile."
Who would this 'incestuous pedophile' be?
Name names.
Show us arrests, indictments, convictions.

ps.... (and trust me on this).....memes using altered pics cobbed from RWNJ sites ain't 'evidence'.
Really, poster 'daveman', trust me on that.

Last edited:
President Trump is making a joke.

If ANYONE understands gallows humor, it's veterans.

I don't expect you soft handed pussies to get it.

Harpy Eagle is the only Liberal that responded that actively identifies as a veteran. How many of the rest of the liberals who responded actual served?
Traitor.

Forum List

Back