Musk and Trump on X - Musk Trolls Democrats and the MSM

^^^ America, post like this from WEF shillbots and NPCs are a badge of honor.

:salute: DBA
For the uninitiated, The World Economic Forum (WEF) is comprised of unelected captains of private industry (rich people} discussing the global economy at a convention from January 14-19. TheGreatSatan is very concerned about it. You could say the WEF are TheGreatSatan's Boogeymen. Because Magaturd media told him they are. :rolleyes:

No CULT behavior detected. :rolleyes:

For the uninitiated, The World Economic Forum (WEF) is comprised of unelected captains of private industry (rich people} discussing the global economy at a convention from January 14-19. TheGreatSatan is very concerned about it. You could say the WEF are TheGreatSatan's Boogeymen. Because Magaturd media told him they are. :rolleyes:

No CULT behavior detected. :rolleyes:
For the uninitiated, this shillbot/NPC believes Biden is mentally fit for office.

Anything this shillbot/NPC says should be taken with that grain of salt.

For the uninitiated, this shillbot/NPC believes Biden is mentally fit for office.
NEGATIVE. I am not a mental health professional. I cannot speak to Brandon's mental fitness. :dunno: But, he had a passably good speech at the DNC. I was wondering where it came from. Kamala is magaturds' newest democrat problem. Magaturds' seemingly have their pants around their ankles right now. :dunno: Not good.

NEGATIVE. I am not a mental health professional. I cannot speak to Brandon's mental fitness. :dunno: But, he had a passably good speech at the DNC. I was wondering where it came from. Kamala is magaturds' newest democrat problem. Magaturds' seemingly have their pants around their ankles right now. :dunno: Not good.
^^^ All the gas in the universe won't lite this fire

This guy won't take the keys from grandpa.

Kamala = to weak 2 25 :dev3:

Trump offered Musk a cabinet position, Musk said love to.

So where would you put Musk in a Trump administration?

State Nikki Haley
Defense Mike Pompeo
Energy Musk????
Treasury Jamie Dimon
AG Whittaker
Transportation Musk????
Homeland Security Homan

Whatever requires Musk's team to audit and cut expenses. Where's Gabbard? I'd like to see her as Sec. of State.

Forum List

Back