Is there anything true about Walz?

He had retired before the unit deployed. He had put in his retirement papers before the unit was notified for movement. You guys are such gulls.

It was him outing himself, lass. And he is disrespecting a vet who proved himself despite MAGA bullshitting.
Both he and I have the same amount of time in a war zone. Zero. I never claimed to be, Walz does. I never claimed to be any rank I didn’t achieve. Walz does.

You see the difference here?

You are wrong, Missouri Mike. He never claimed to serve in a war zone. He did visit Bagram Airbase as part of a congressional delegation.

He had retired before the unit deployed. He had put in his retirement papers before the unit was notified for movement. You guys are such gulls.
He quit, just before he had to go perform the job the tax payers trained him to do for 24 years. 24 years at our expense for someone to just puss out.

You are lying, and you know it. Military Times is saying more than half of the serving force and many more than that of discharged veterans will vote forHarris and Walz.

You are wrong, Missouri Mike. He never claimed to serve in a war zone. He did visit Bagram Airbase as part of a congressional delegation.
Yes he has, over years he’s always claimed it. Even now in the convention they are calling him a rank he never achieved. There’s nothing truthful about this guy. Like Bidumb his entire life story is just made up.

1724207509101.png

Forum List

Back