Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters
School hasn't been in session since October 7, 2023, so why
shouldn't schools that Hamas is using be targeted?

It comes down to what I've long argued all through this thread. Governments lie. And by me saying that I in no way only think one side lies.

Is it possible that there are combatants in a school? Yes.

Is it also possible that Israel simply wants it known it will bomb anything, inflicting terror on the people.

It comes down to what I've long argued all through this thread. Governments lie. And by me saying that I in no way only think one side lies.

Is it also possible that Israel simply wants it known it will bomb anything, inflicting terror on the people.

I agree, Israel will bomb anything with terrorists in it.

You would care if the enemy was attacking you and those you love.

Another lie told by a liar.
Ground forces is better than bombs. They can distinguish between kids, patients, and Hamas. Plus they don't need to rebuild schools and hospitals, they are expensive.

Ground forces is better than bombs. They can distinguish between kids, patients, and Hamas. Plus they don't need to rebuild schools and hospitals, they are expensive.
Like I said, you would think differently if you are the one dying.

Peace is better than ground forces, why not state that in your fantasy filled comment?

I got the polio vaccine in the late 50s. Do I have polio?

You were alive in the 50s??? I thought you were a lot younger than that.

In any event, I'm almost positive it was a different vaccine way back then.

Here's an article from a few years ago about "vaccine-derived polio" in poor countries that still use that particular vaccine that has a live but weakened version of the polio virus. I added the bold, and the link is below the excerpt.

The oral vaccine contains a live but weakened version of the polio virus. The virus replicates inside the child's intestine and eventually is excreted. In places with poor sanitation, fecal matter can enter the drinking water supply, and the virus is able to start spreading from person to person. That was once considered a useful feature of the oral vaccine, since it can help unvaccinated children become immune. However, in rare cases in places with poor sanitation and large numbers of unvaccinated children, the attenuated virus can mutate in the wild and regain strength to the point where it can cause paralysis.
In the U.S. and other wealthier nations, children receive a polio vaccine injection that contains inactivated virus.​
To combat vaccine-derived polio outbreaks, WHO has been deploying a rapid response team in Africa since last fall.​
"It's actually an interesting conundrum. The very tool you are using for [polio] eradication is causing the problem," Raul Andino, a professor of microbiology at the University of California, San Francisco, told NPR in 2017.​

Israel has zero obligation to rebuild their cities. They should move to Egypt and Jordan and leave the Land of Israel.

He was talking about the U.S funding the rebuilding, not Israel. He's been saying repeatedly that the US should not be funding what's going on over there.

10 months.
Slow genocide?

Leftards accused our troops were targeting kids too. You never change. Always supporting and spinning for evil.

Forum List

Back