Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters
The US funds BOTH sides in the M.E. I agree with what Ron Paul has said for years... we shouldn't be funding EITHER side over there.
We provide "humanitarian" aid to the "Palestinians." We basically pay them to play nice with Israel.

Most of what we "give" Israel is used to purchase weapons for SELF DEFENSE.

Israel and the Palestinians are not morally equal. Israel, as the only Western Democracy in the region, is worthy. The "Palestinians" are pawns of Islam and we should not be helping them.

We provide "humanitarian" aid to the "Palestinians." We basically pay them to play nice with Israel.

Most of what we "give" Israel is used to purchase weapons for SELF DEFENSE.

Israel and the Palestinians are not morally equal. Israel, as the only Western Democracy in the region, is worthy. The "Palestinians" are pawns of Islam and we should not be helping them.

I wasn't only talking about Israel and the palestinians. We send money to many other countries in the M.E too. The thing is, things are not as simplistic as you seem to believe they are. But you know what, as I've said a trillion times, I have zero interest in discussing this topic with you. I know what you're going to say before you even say it. So continue with your cheerleading. I was only responding to the person who wasn't aware that that particular polio vaccine causes polio and other problems, which is why it is no longer used in the US and many other countries.

Do the hostages, including the infant, hav peace?

Peace will come when the Hostages are returned and those who took part in the massacre are dead
I said from the start of this, the USA must land our Marines on the shore of Isreal, killing all the vermin to rescue our hostages.

Peace, why would you ask me if the hostages and infanrs have peace? I just pointed out that the OP is pure bullshit. The author of this OP said no bombs, just troops. Those running there mouths mine as well just say the should have peace, words as useful as the idiocy of this entire lousy OP.

Peace will come when war destroys the enemy, not if the hostages are returned, hell, many are already dead. All the women gang raped. How in the hell does thier return restore peace? How does killing Hamas and no Palestinians (palestinians support Hamas) restore peace?

Peace comes when the moslems are defeated.

You can tell when an extreme leftist talks...he claims all the other leftists are moderates or conservative.
Your extreme ignorance is noted. Your love and support of genocide apartheid regime will have consequences.

One might well suggest that the Biden Administration stop harassing ordinary Americans who are exercising their free speech right to critique unnecessary wars and instead go after the Israel Lobby, which is a major contributing factor to why those wars are taking place at all. It would also be nice to end the hypocrisy that surrounds anything having to do with Israel in Washington. The country is no democracy, no ally, and it is a major league war criminal with possibly hundreds of thousands of dead Palestinians as evidence of its genocidal inclinations. Several hundred Congressmen cheering war criminal Benjamin Netanyahu do not change that. Apart from anything else, that the United States is involved in sustaining and providing cover for the slaughter of thousands of innocents while also pursuing its own citizens who are saying “Thou shalt not!” is an abomination.

Forum List

Back