Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters
Hey guys buttercup's winner reactions on one of my posts a few minutes ago just made me think of this question. Why is it that every time I made a comment about how I'm worried about the innocent civilians (especially the children) I get a sermon about Islamic law when I do give a rip what islamic law is. God's law is what I follow and in God's law every human life is equal.

How about you give me the Cliff's Notes version.

Ok, a couple things.

1. In an op-ed, the former head of Israel's National Security Council and current military advisor Giora Eiland made it crystal clear that manufacturing a crisis by creating conditions for disease to spread was a priority of the Israeli military: "The international community warns us of a humanitarian disaster in Gaza and of severe epidemics. We must not shy away from this," he wrote. "Severe epidemics in the south of the Gaza Strip will bring victory closer and reduce casualties among IDF soldiers."

2. That particular vaccine is no longer used by the US and many other countries because it causes more issues than it solves AND it actually causes polio. Especially in places of poor sanitation and plumbing, which is the exact situation over there.

According to Science magazine, more children have been paralyzed by that particular vaccine than from the "wild" polio virus itself.

Ok, a couple things.

1. In an op-ed, the former head of Israel's National Security Council..
Oh, an op-ed, by a former...
Does this mean this is Israeli policy?
Part of the Israeli operational plan?
2. That particular vaccine is no longer used by the US and many other countries because it causes more issues than it solves AND it actually causes polio. Especially in places of poor sanitation and plumbing, which is the exact situation over there.
According to Science magazine, more children have been paralyzed by that particular vaccine than from the "wild" polio virus itself.
Cite / copy / paste

Oh, an op-ed, by a former...
Does this mean this is Israeli policy?

You cut off half the sentence, he is also their current military advisor, and he wasn't the only one advocating for that. The video explains more, but it appears you didn't watch it.

Cite / copy / paste

Sorry but I have a meeting at 11 (right now) so I don't have time to do anyone's homework. :) If I have time later, I'll get back to this, but for now, I just wanted to respond to your post #525.

Forum List

Back