AOC Unhinged at DNC

AOC gave a barn-burner of a speech and the crowd reacted positively. And.....it was consistent and on message with the "Trump Is A Scab" insight that others last night emphasized.
Remember the time when AOC would not allow Amazon to build a facility in NY that would have brought jobs to the voters that she has been fighting for?

What a champion for the working man and woman. Oh, thats right, psycho leftists cant define what a woman is.

"Oh, thats right, psycho leftists cant define what a woman is."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I, for one, don't know any of these so called 'psycho leftists' that concern poster GFY.
But, more important who and how many cannot define what a woman is?

You alleged it poster GFY, so you explain yourself.

I watched about five minutes of the I hate Trump fest.
/---/ Your stomach is stronger than mine. I watched about 40 seconds of some dopey broad governor from a tiny blue state that blamed the GOP for shutting down the watch factory her father worked at and sent it overseas. It was the democ\RAT tax, environmental, and labor laws that did that.
I shut it off after that. I'm glad I missed AOC screeching like Fidel Castro, who blamed the USA for Cuba's communist policies he put in place.

Kommimala is going to promise AOC a job in her cabinet after that barn burner.

She needs to do something with jobs and the economy.

Norma Rae she's not.

OIP.OgFoQB1jKL8hy7oZc2HziQHaJj

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I, for one, don't know any of these so called 'psycho leftists' that concern poster GFY.
But, more important who and how many cannot define what a woman is?

You alleged it poster GFY, so you explain yourself.
Your very own leaders cant define what a woman is when asked point blank.

Your VP placed tampon machines in boys restrooms. Are that ignorant to this fact? You dont need to answer because I already have the answer.

I think that sane and rational U.S. citizens need to be reminded from time to time that there are Congressional voting districts where a bat-shit crazy person can be elected to the United States Congress. Truly, it gives one pause.

As a Republican, it throws a damper on our hope that the American people are smart enough to know when they are being gas-lighted. Maybe not.

Remember the time when AOC would not allow Amazon to build a facility in NY that would have brought jobs to the voters that she has been fighting for?

What a champion for the working man and woman. Oh, thats right, psycho leftists cant define what a woman is.
A Congress member cannot decide local tax cuts for a Corporation

Forum List

Back