What happened to Joes dementia?

hahaha….”speech like that”? WTF….did he WOW you with his hostile shouting?
Nothing wowed me about it. It did however show a guy who is operating with his faculties and not somebody riddled with dementia

President Biden's age in 2024 was well known long before last month.

Why didn't the D's drop him earlier, so the party members would have a say as to the nominee and potential candidates who supported Biden previously could present their names to primary voters?
He ran unopposed. And then enough spoke up in his party with calls to step aside and he made the choice to do so. It’s not hard to understand

Dude has spent YEARS speaking incoherently, getting lost, massive and constant confusion, shakes hands with ghosts, gets kicked out of his own party... dude cant even follow a fucking sidewalk lolz, but we get this delusional dumbfuck in here to gaslight us, like we are the problem.
Hilarious!

Apparently because they wanted somebody younger and more energetic
I remember the old days when older, wiser and accomplishments were the boxes to be checked to qualify for the title(s) Leader Of The Free World / Commander In Chief / President Of The United States Of America.
Sad times we’re in when “young and energetic” are the primary qualifiers.

Drugs can do marvelous things at least once an awhile.

Have you not noticed his mental decline these past many years? It’s obvious to anyone not in the cult.
Mental decline and dementia are two different things

I remember the old days when older, wiser and accomplishments were the boxes to be checked to qualify for the title(s) Leader Of The Free World / Commander In Chief / President Of The United States Of America
Good for you… is that how you feel about Joe?

Either you are just completely ignorant about this, or you are one delusional dumbfuck. There isnt another option.
Yet I’m showing actions that happened last night that flys in the face of what you’re saying… while you have nothing more than calling me names. That’s weak

Okay. So you’re focused specifically on dementia. That’s fine. He’s obviously got something wrong upstairs and has for many years. Yes? No?
He’s an old dude with a speech impediment and memory that has become less controlled with age. But yes I’m harping on the drum beat of lies called dementia that the right has played nonstop for the past year.

Yet I’m showing actions that happened last night that flys in the face of what you’re saying… while you have nothing more than calling me names. That’s weak
I have HISTORY you retarded cultist.
Just shut the fuck up.
Enjoy getting your ass kicked in here. :113:

I’m assuming you’re a D voter. So you are stuck in the uniparty matrix.

Do you remember how Ds and Rs argued about Reagan’s mental decline? Your argument has a familiar ring to it.

Joe spoke for nearly an hour on stage to a stadium of people well into the night… what happened to the dementia I’ve been hearing about over the past few months?
~~~~~~
Shouldn't you be asking Nancy Pelosi that question? She and her Democrat travelers put the knife in Joe's back and created the coup d'etat.
Well, it's better than trying to assassinate him.

Well you're very wrong and know nothing about dementia. Beyond that, it's Joe who?
So would you say that people with dementia can give an hour long speech to a stadium of people in the middle of the night while staying on political message? That’s a thing dementia patients can do?

Forum List

Back