What happened to Joes dementia?

President Biden's age in 2024 was well known long before last month.

Why didn't the D's drop him earlier, so the party members would have a say as to the nominee and potential candidates who supported Biden previously could present their names to primary voters?

You will never get an answer to this question because it is common sense.

He hasn't. You don't know what dementia is.
/----/ I watched my mother deterioate with dementia. But apparently the democRATs don't understand it.
1724168336911.png

I don't believe you. I am familiar with people with dementia. Biden and Trump do not have dementia.
/---/ Then you agree that Biden has been faking it, especially during the debate. He's already been let off the hook with the classified documents scandal because of his mental state.

Joe spoke for nearly an hour on stage to a stadium of people well into the night… what happened to the dementia I’ve been hearing about over the past few months?
So, are you saying that the democrats pushed him aside (in an unprecedented move) just because they were afraid of losing and in doing so, essentially told millions of primary voters to go eff themselves ?

Because he’s old and boring and was lacking the support of his party. He stepped down too. Wasn’t removed. Be honest
He was PUSHED out.

If you buy that "stepped down" B.S. you are stupid.

He WON THE FRIGGING PRIMARY. I get it that you don't care about preserving process. You just hate Trump that much.

And you gripe about J6 and the phony insurrection.

This was a real insurrection.

Joe spoke for nearly an hour on stage to a stadium of people well into the night… what happened to the dementia I’ve been hearing about over the past few months?
Last night we got the obviously drug stimulated 'jacked up Joe' that we got for the State of the Union Address. He did do very well dutifully reading the lines they put on the teleprompter for him last night compared to other times when he was less drugged. Didn't muff many lines and none seriously. But at the end he was obviously lost, unable to discern what he was supposed to do next. Jill was there quickly though to lead him off the stage. Today, I doubt he has any memory of any of all that.

Unlike Trump, Biden showed he can still stay on message and give a rousing speech. Trump on the other hand can’t stay on message for more than a few minutes, at best, and sounds barely literate. Trump needs to take another cognitive test. The question is can Trump still draw a clock?
More than just staying on message... he went out of his way to promote Kamala. Even though he must have been hurt that he was pushed aside.

But as Biden himself pointed out - he cares more for the country than for himself.

Compare that with Trump who routinely insults anyone daring to oppose him.

But then, Dems are known for class while the MAGAs are complete trash.

Forum List

Back