Zone1 New girl in town

Konnichiwa! My name is Akari and I'm a 46 year old nurse living in Florida. Was born in Japan but moved to the United States when I was 18. I'm married and have 2 children. I'm into politics, movies, ballet, musicals, reading, music and much more. This is my first forum so not sure what to expect. As far as politics go I am independent and vote for the politician not the party. I think both Republicans and Democrats have good ideas and my personal preferences indulge in a little bit of each. Thank you for reading my introduction thread and hope to meet all of you and have friendly civilized debates.
Welcome! It's the greatest message board EVER. I've been here for a long time. Someone said the 2000's but I could have sworn I was coming here when Clinton was president.

Are you a man or woman? I don't know if Akari is man or woman and nothing else you wrote tells what sex you are. Most would assume you are a woman based on what you wrote but that's because we are sexist pigs. LOL.

Reminds me of the riddle. Guy crashes car and kid rushed to the hospital. Doctor says "I can't operate on this patient he's my son. How is this possible? Most people can't figure it out. The answer is, "the doctor is the patients mother."

But most of us can't contemplate that the doctor is a woman. LOL

Konnichiwa! My name is Akari and I'm a 46 year old nurse living in Florida. Was born in Japan but moved to the United States when I was 18. I'm married and have 2 children. I'm into politics, movies, ballet, musicals, reading, music and much more. This is my first forum so not sure what to expect. As far as politics go I am independent and vote for the politician not the party. I think both Republicans and Democrats have good ideas and my personal preferences indulge in a little bit of each. Thank you for reading my introduction thread and hope to meet all of you and have friendly civilized debates.
Welcome NDOZ :) USMB can be infuriating, frustrating, depressing, but also pretty okay at times. If you bring your sense of perspective, sense of humor, have fresh batteries in your bullsh*t detector and maybe wear a bullet proof vest, you can find some good people and good discussions here.

After Reported complaint, I took the liberty to delete the Israel issue posts from this "Introduction/Welcome in" thread.

Welcome NDOZ :) USMB can be infuriating, frustrating, depressing, but also pretty okay at times. If you bring your sense of perspective, sense of humor, have fresh batteries in your bullsh*t detector and maybe wear a bullet proof vest, you can find some good people and good discussions here.

I only come here for the assholes. I'm not looking for people I agree with when I come here. LOL. But I do appreciate the agrees, winners, informatives and LOVES that I get from the smart people on this site.

Welcome in.:cool:

Forum List

Back