Zone1 Greetings Earth People

Foul Owl

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2023
Hello everybody. FNG here. Figured I swing by and introduce myself. I'm a 48-year-old Floridian who has many passions; one of which is politics. I also love music (classic rock, jazz and classical), movies (Quentin Tarantino is my idol), reading (Edgar Allan Poe is the GOAT), writing (working on several projects), sports (go Bucs, Lightning and Gators!), and many other things.

Hope to get to know each and every one of you and engage in some debates and discussions. Peace.

Hello everybody. FNG here. Figured I swing by and introduce myself. I'm a 48-year-old Floridian who has many passions; one of which is politics. I also love music (classic rock, jazz and classical), movies (Quentin Tarantino is my idol), reading (Edgar Allan Poe is the GOAT), writing (working on several projects), sports (go Bucs, Lightning and Gators!), and many other things.

Hope to get to know each and every one of you and engage in some debates and discussions. Peace.
Do you like the Cohen Brothers and Guy Ritchie, too?

I would consider you preapproved if you do.

Hello there!

Stay out of the dark corners. And avoid the puddles. I don't think that's water.

Welcome to USMB, Foul Owl. Hope you enjoy the birds. I mean, hope you enjoy the boards. <giggle>

And the prophet...never flitting
Still is sitting...still is sitting
On the pallad bust of palace just behind my chamber door
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon that is dreaming
And the lamplight o'er him streaming casts his shadow on the floor

Curious, do you use a fold space drive to get here?

Forum List

Back