Obnoxious Leftist refuses to sit next to Trump supporter on plane

So you want more stories. I'm a patriot so I hate my countries biggest threat and enemy so of course then I hate Trump and MAGA and you.But all patriots do.I'm in good company. Why do we hate you people? because your are part of or supported the attempted overthrow of our country and it beautiful democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator, By beating your way into the capital putting 140 cops in the hospital so you could shit on the floors and piss on the walls. All because of the most stupid unbelievable lie by shitpants and his followers.A lie so stupid you would have to be a idiot to believe. Now if you want more stories just ask. I have lots showing what a traitor this group is , how stupid they are and what a threat to this great country they are , They are scum - traitors to this country and you should be treated as such. and I will treat you traitors forever as the scum you are,

You sound like a petulant whining child

So you want more stories.
Noot really.

As soon as they put a women, a women who is black in front of this bigoted, women hating group, Trump's candidacy was over. They hate so much that they can't even restrain their words and actions. From now to the election it will be a total hate out by the right. MY GOD A BLACK WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. My gosh.....a dumbass who has bad policy, has destroyed our economy, and wants to institute commie price controls.

You don't think we detest Walz as much as Trump ?

Then you are a full-on moron.

Forum List

Back