Ok everybody, drink this.

That's not really necessary. The government is so many times part of the problem. If you get government involved, then it gives these big corporations a big de facto monopoly and a quasi-public utility status.

What we should do, is inform the public and each other of other options, to give them more traffic and income, making them better. The key to America is the free market and competition.

View attachment 997102

Internet Search and Artificial Intelligence​

How to escape Google​

View attachment 997103

My default is this one;

I have been thinking about adding Mojeek. . . but I always find what I want with these if presearch duckduck startpage and Yandex don't deliver. I programed these into the browser bar.

90l65d.jpg

I think that Google is there on Firefox by default. I don't think I have ever used it TBH.
I've tried most of them, they all exhibit the same Democrat/Left bias. DuckDuckGo used to be OK but it now suffers from the same infection. Have you found one that provides reasonably accurate search ranking?

I've tried most of them, they all exhibit the same Democrat/Left bias. DuckDuckGo used to be OK but it now suffers from the same infection. Have you found one that provides reasonably accurate search ranking?
Well, you do have a good point there.

This doesn't have a lot to do with a left/right paradigm.

This has more to do with a false illusion that YOU hold. :lol:

There are no political parties anymore. There aren't even really nations anymore.

If you really want to find out what is going on beyond what the internationalists/globalists want to gaslight us with, since they own and run EVERYTHING, all the corporations, all the parties, all the nations, all the lawyers all the courts and foundations, THEY OWN EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE. . . SO?

. . . . you just need to know what indie media to follow.

🤪

What false illusion is that? Any objective evaluation of any of the major Search engines reveals exactly what stated.
Well. . . just that folks actually have a choice.

:lol:

The reason search engines give you one narrative about what is going on in the west, is the same reason you get one narrative about Russia or China.

Western have oligarchs and elites are all essentially all on the "same side," regardless of what Elon, Trump and the PayPal mafia tell you.

We have owners here, just like they have owners.

Folks on the left bleev all of big tech, and all these platforms have a right bias, and folks on the right complain they have a left bias. :lol:
1723915659234.png

1723915750010.png

Here is an establishment oriented piece about how the Google algo works, and why folks should trust it. 🤪

It isn't establishment conservatives or establishment liberals that you have a problem with, it is the NWO and centralized control propaganda that you don't like. And in that? I'm right there with you.

I mean, look at this site. Folks on the right complain about the moderation, and folks on the left think it is stormfront light. The real problem, is folks trying to control how anyone views each others' PoV all the time, isn't it?

:dunno:

Look at me. . . even here, I'm trying to convince you it isn't a DNC vs. GOP battle.

:lol:

Forum List

Back