Harris has made her choice to cozy up to Muslims and gives a F-U to Jews

Maybe Yakub from Brooklyn knows?

you certainly don't. Who is "yakub" <<<an arabic form of Jacob.? How do you know who is from Brooklyn? Do you know who actually owns the land in question? do squatters OWN the land upon which they squat. Do you have any idea what went on in East Jerusalem in 1947? Are you defining Jerusalem as "ARAB LAND"

Genocide is always wrong? Then you join me in condemning Hamas and their call for killing all Jews worldwide.
When did Hamas "call for killing all Jews worldwide?"

Was that before of after Likud refused global demands for a Palestinian state between the River and the sea?

Since Hamas is resisting an illegal Jewish occupation of Arab land, I won't think about condemning their cause until they match the genocide greedy, racist Jews are currently inflicting on Gaza:

‘Operation al-Aqsa Flood’ Day 311: International condemnations of Israel’s massacre at Gaza school as pressure grows on Netanyahu to reach ceasefire deal
  • "39,897 + killed* and at least 92,152 wounded in the Gaza Strip. The identities of 32,280 of the slain have been identified, including 10,627 children and 5,956 women, representing 60% of the casualties, and 2,770 elderly, as of August 6, 2024. Some 10,000 more are estimated to be under the rubble*
  • 622+ Palestinians have been killed in the occupied West Bank, including East Jerusalem. This includes 140 children.**"

When did Hamas "call for killing all Jews worldwide?"

Was that before of after Likud refused global demands for a Palestinian state between the River and the sea?

Since Hamas is resisting an illegal Jewish occupation of Arab land, I won't think about condemning their cause until they match the genocide greedy, racist Jews are currently inflicting on Gaza:

‘Operation al-Aqsa Flood’ Day 311: International condemnations of Israel’s massacre at Gaza school as pressure grows on Netanyahu to reach ceasefire deal
  • "39,897 + killed* and at least 92,152 wounded in the Gaza Strip. The identities of 32,280 of the slain have been identified, including 10,627 children and 5,956 women, representing 60% of the casualties, and 2,770 elderly, as of August 6, 2024. Some 10,000 more are estimated to be under the rubble*
  • 622+ Palestinians have been killed in the occupied West Bank, including East Jerusalem. This includes 140 children.**"
still no definition of the term "ARAB LAND"
I wonder if there exists in the lexicon of
islamo-nazi filth----a corollary term, to
wit, "Jewish land". I have heard the
term "muslim land" many times. Spain is
"muslim land"

Forum List

Back