Are women ‘good voters’? How about dumb people? Desperate people? What makes one a good voter?

The should have to have a doctor sign the ballot, to confirm they're in a reasonable state of mind.

Maybe their husband should do it ?
Nah, lets recruit the illiterate hood rats who can’t even say the word electorate to vote, lets encourage our most degenerate and dependent to vote…THEN we can have one giant Loon York or Mexifornia to be proud of.

WRONG…
America became exceptional because the right people were playing the right roles.
Good voters were doing the voting.
Real leaders were leading, REAL shot-callers were calling the shots.

Reassigning roles has fucked us BIG-TIME and everyone sane and emotionally stable knows it.
Is this thread due to women turning to Harris against trumps cat lady invective?

Just wondering.

1. If it is the voter who generally picks the winner instead of just voting straight party all the time, I'd say that is an informed and responsible voter. If the "neutral" majority is well informed, it should pick the better candidate.

2. If a voter belongs to a union or has strong party ties, that is okay too, but generally the parties' solutions to governing don't always work. Look at CA as an example of one party rule that went off the rails.

3. Here in PA we flip-flop between parties. Neither party can take too much political power. Electing Fetterman mystifies me, but other than that I can't complain.
2. Or OK and their example of rightwing rule off the rails.

The family and I were having this conversation over dinner a last night and I thought it would make for an interesting topic here. Summarily we argue here daily about who the best voters are.
So, what makes a voter a good voter?
In my opinion people who vote on the issues rather than the person or party make the best voters. Overall that would probably describe Independents best , republicans least. Democrats are just a little better than republicans at this point in time. I believe women are less responsible about voting but more genuine about what they vote for and against. Never really thought about the difference between men and women. Always try to look at things from a human perspective .

That would how the word is defined. Indefensible - something that can't be defended.
I’ve taken notice…when you can’t offer a logical refutation you get all comedic and make funnies. That’s what all Libs do when they have nothing substantive.

Forum List

Back