Are women ‘good voters’? How about dumb people? Desperate people? What makes one a good voter?

The family and I were having this conversation over dinner a last night and I thought it would make for an interesting topic here. Summarily we argue here daily about who the best voters are.
So, what makes a voter a good voter?
INFORMATION! From both sides of the aisle! and NOT biased!
FACTs are this:

MSM i.e. network news by ABC,CBS,NBC gave proof of the biased MSM that in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."
How the $376,920,00 is from 32.7 hours of which 92% negative Trump news or 30 hours of negative news A 30 second commercial broadcast, which was $104.7 thousand in the United States in 2019. https://www.creativehumans.com/blog/how-much-30-second-commercial-cost -- Total negative news i.e. commercial against Trump via a ABC,CBS,NBC evening news shows.
PLUS actual donations!
FACTS: 96% to Hillary in 2016 by MSM .... 90% to Biden in 2020!
Is it any wonder that most Americans DON"T understand this tremendous influence.
Perfect simple example.
How many readers of this forum think "Trump says drink bleach".
Now here is the FACT... Biden said "drink bleach"!
FACT: Now see how the biased MSM continues that big LIE!
"It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same."
TRUMP NEVER SAID "drink bleach"... BIDEN DID!!!
Screen Shot 2024-08-17 at 1.22.49 PM.png

Attachments

• MSMdonations.png
    MSMdonations.png
    151.1 KB · Views: 0
  • MSMdonations.png
    MSMdonations.png
    151.1 KB · Views: 0
A good voter is one who is:

1. Educated on how the American Governmentsl system and society was intended to work.

2. Informed on the candidates and issues on the ballot they are voting on.

3. Engaged in the American Society by being employed, owning property, paying taxes and being active in their community

The family and I were having this conversation over dinner a last night and I thought it would make for an interesting topic here. Summarily we argue here daily about who the best voters are.
So, what makes a voter a good voter?
INFORMATION! From both sides of the aisle! and NOT biased!
FACTs are this:

MSM i.e. network news by ABC,CBS,NBC gave proof of the biased MSM that in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."
How the $376,920,00 is from 32.7 hours of which 92% negative Trump news or 30 hours of negative news A 30 second commercial broadcast, which was $104.7 thousand in the United States in 2019. https://www.creativehumans.com/blog/how-much-30-second-commercial-cost -- Total negative news i.e. commercial against Trump via a ABC,CBS,NBC evening news shows.
PLUS actual donations!
FACTS: 96% to Hillary in 2016 by MSM .... 90% to Biden in 2020!
Is it any wonder that most Americans DON"T understand this tremendous influence.
Perfect simple example.
How many readers of this forum think "Trump says drink bleach".
"It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same."
TRUMP NEVER SAID "drink bleach"... BIDEN DID!!!View attachment 997153

I’ve taken notice…when you can’t offer a logical refutation you get all comedic and make funnies. That’s what all Libs do when they have nothing substantive.
Whoa! - Hold on there. Nothing you post warrants "refutation". I'm just here to point and laugh.

A good voter is one who is:

1. Educated on how the American Governmentsl system and society was intended to work.

2. Informed on the candidates and issues on the ballot they are voting on.

3. Engaged in the American Society by being employed, owning property, paying taxes and being active in their community
So not desperate hood rats or illiterate barely legals or the purple hairs voting on faggotry alone or the woke white quilters voting their own demise?
Hmmm…I bet dblack would argue that.

Whoa! - Hold on there. Nothing you post warrants "refutation". I'm just here to point and laugh.
hahaha…there it is again…Making a funny because you have nothing rational to offer. I’m sure you saved yourself some time though…right?

What makes one a good voter?​

Easy. A good voter is INFORMED--- a person who takes the time to not only keep up with the issues, but also the backgrounds and history of the candidates, what they have REALLY done and what they REALLY stand for, not the crap they just run on ads during election time. Likewise with the issues, they listen to the experts and are informed about the causes and effects of the issues and how various candidate's solutions will actually WORK to help or hurt the country!

So not desperate hood rats or illiterate barely legals or the purple hairs voting on faggotry alone or the woke white quilters voting their own demise?
Hmmm…I bet dblack would argue that.
Goes back to the ORIGINAL concept of American voters… White, land owning males were the only group that met those three conditions.

The group that meets them now has grown significantly, but NO it doesn’t include everyone. Too Damn Bad. It also wouldn’t include most of Appalachia and certain parts of the Midwest, so that would even things out a bit.

For me and my family this shit is soooo simple.

A good voter is one who sets personal interests aside to vote America on the same course and trajectory that America had always been on, to continue voting us down the path our great founders had intended for this once great nation.
Have you noticed what has happened here since we’ve deviated from our founding core tenets?

(see dblack , see how easy this shit is?)

Being engaged and informed. The latter quality making most Repubs poor voters.
The following FACTS are totally ignored by people evidently like berg80 with less than the national average attention span of 8.5 seconds so I'll try to make the FACTS more clearly understood!
Trump never said "drink bleach" as most of you Berg80like readers think!
Biden said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay!

So why do you really short attention span readers STILL believe the BIASED MSM that donated 96% to Hillary and 90% to Biden? Are you really that lacking in common sense, reading ability... simply THINKING?

How many readers of this forum including berg80....think "Trump says drink bleach".
Joe Biden said: "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay!
NOTE: Have you heard from anyone in the biased MSM that Trump never said "bleach" BUT BIDEN DID!!!

BIASED MSM LYING to you folks!!!
Now here are Trump's exact words... NOT one use of the word "bleach"!
Now this is who used the word "bleach"
Bill Bryan: (28:34)
(William Bryan, the undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach can kill the virus when it lingers on surfaces.)
We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes.

NOW TRUMP's EXACT words taken from the above transcript!
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.

FOLKS be honest... is the word "BLEACH" used in what Trump said?

Is this thread due to women turning to Harris against trumps cat lady invective?

Just wondering.
Could be... because anyone who votes for Harris feels she is just a wonderful woman versus that asshole Trump who simply gets things done. I wonder if Kamala will give (if elected) her entire $1.6 million presidential salary to charity as Trump did and in the past JFK and Hoover did. Or will she sign executive orders to continue building the wall that Biden discontinued on first day he was in office. Thus allowing this:
totalillegalsTrumpvsBiden081124.png

totalillegalsTrumpvsBiden081124.png

"Good" voters are able to distinguish between form and substance.

This is a ridiculous concept. You know that Women are registering huge number because of what SCOTUS decision on Women's right to abortion. We know ReNaziKlans want the right of Women to vote, just they want deny minorities their right to vote.

We AIN'T GOGOING BACK!!!

WRONG…
America became exceptional because the right people were playing the right roles.
Good voters were doing the voting.
Real leaders were leading, REAL shot-callers were calling the shots.

Reassigning roles has fucked us BIG-TIME and everyone sane and emotionally stable knows it.
The shot callers are still calling the shots. You have no say in the matter. Your grievances about voters are so inconsequential they may as well not exist.

Having an IQ above 80. That precludes most democrats.
Funny you should mention that. With the strict abortion laws republican- leaning states have in place most of the Down's Syndrome fetuses that used to be aborted ( 7 out of 10 were aborted ) are now being " saved " and factually lowering the IQ levels of those entire states.

Forum List

Back