Black man stabs Orthodox Jew while yelling “Free Palestine!”

What a contemptible lie. Post video for 5 of those. I can post 50 black on Asian crime videos.
And Coyote still has not answered my question: why when a lib starts a thread about a white doing something wrong to a white (“white man calls police in black in park”), she doesn’t come down on the lib, screaming about why she’s pointing out the perp is white.

IOW, when a white commits a non-violent wrong against a black, let’s make sure he’s identified as white!!!!, but if a black violently attacks a Jew, anyone who points out that the thug is black will get accused of being a racist.

IOW, let’s be shhhhhhh when a black is a dangerous thug, but let’s announce it loudly if it’s a white.

Here’s another example: the title reads “Five people pelt Jew with bottles and traffic cones”. Why are five “people” (can’t say black) ganging up on Jews, and libs get angry when a Jew points this out?

This is a longtime pattern - blacks violently attacking Jews, completely unprovoked. Instead of black leaders stepping up to condemn this, there’s radio silence. (And we all see what happens if a Jew complains about it - abuse, harassment, false accusations, etc - and not a SINGLE NEGATIVE WORD ABOUT THE CRIMINALS.)

Blacks are only 30% of the Brooklyn population but are responsible for 70% of the antisemitic attacks!

Last edited:
When the evidence shows that the majority of those horrific attacks on Asian Americans during Covid were committed by Whites, and it was an Asian American who researched this….

it is interesting to see who continues to insist that it is otherwise. Why do they have such a vested interest in continuing to maintain the claim?

Confirmation bias: “people's tendency to process information by looking for, or interpreting, information that is consistent with their existing beliefs
Well when you hate black folks you do all you can to put us in a negative light.

^^^ another liberal ignoramus who never took basic stats. Blacks are committing violent attacks against Jews at more than twice the rate as whites - and the lib response is to pretend this isn’t a problem?!

One imaginges Lisa getting beaten up by a skinhead and saying, "Thank God you're white!"

OK, let’s try this another way: Here is Biden talking about his Crime Bill - and his hard line against criminals. He was not afraid to call out it back then.

Note: Credit to JGalt, who posted this on another thread. (Of course, Coyote won’t lambast him because….he’s not a Jew. Her abuse is saved for Jews.)

^^^ another liberal ignoramus who never took basic stats. Blacks are committing violent attacks against Jews at more than twice the rate as whites - and the lib response is to pretend this isn’t a problem?!
Tell me the last time a black man went into a synagogue and killed multiple Jewish folks, who does that? It's amazing how you ignore that.

Tell me the last time a black man went into a synagogue and killed multiple Jewish folks, who does that? It's amazing how you ignore that.
It’s amazing how you still don’t understand that the MAJORITY of antisemitic attacks are coming from blacks.

The first step to halting the antisemitism problem, especially pronounced in the black community, is to CALL IT OUT…..not deny it.

OK, let’s try this another way: Here is Biden talking about his Crime Bill - and his hard line against criminals. He was not afraid to call out it back then.

Note: Credit to JGalt, who posted this on another thread. (Of course, Coyote won’t lambast him because….he’s not a Jew. Her abuse is saved for Jews.)

Lisa, nobody wants to see your wank material

It’s amazing how you still don’t understand that the MAJORITY of antisemitic attacks are coming from blacks.

The first step to halting the antisemitism problem, especially pronounced in the black community, is to CALL IT OUT…..not deny it.
Sorry, black folks don't have a history of harming Jewish folks in this country, can you say the same.

Huh? So 150 years ago some whites owned slaves, and that’s your “defense” for the current black-on-defenseless old Jew attacks in NY?!
150yrs ago? Who owns most of the media outlets, movie outlets, news outlets, etc.?

Why would I want to defend someone who attacked someone else? The is a place for those folks, it's called jail.

150yrs ago? Who owns most of the media outlets, movie outlets, news outlets, etc.?
Wow. Anti-Jewish stereotype….and besides, what does the fact that industrious Jews, instead of whining about bigotry, moved out to Hollywood to start a new industry have to do with slavery?!

Why would I want to defend someone who attacked someone else? The is a place for those folks, it's called jail.
You haven’t said a single negative word about the black thug who attacked the defenseless old Jew. Instead, you’re here complaining about slavery and how Jews own the media

The bad news: you’re just another antisemitic black, resentful that a poor persecuted minority had the brains, drive, and ability to succeed - and succeed WELL ABOVE AVERAGE

The good news: at least you’re not out stabbing Jews with a machete or pelting them with bottles and traffic cones (I’m assuming).

Tell us Lisa, when did white racist start loving Jewish folks?
The topic is about the disproportionate and violent attacks by blacks against Jews.

Since this is a problem in the black NYC community, and certainly doesn’t help their cause to get sympathy for racism, what can blacks do to correct this horrible pattern?

So now a black man punched a woman 125 times, Dr King had it correct when he said he didn't realize how racist America truly is.

There was video in NYC. It has since been taken down by your commee media. Look past the 2 min mark. Past your commee media talking heads. You knew this. You just ignored it.

This guy beat her like a punching bag. For no reason.

Wow. Anti-Jewish stereotype….and besides, what does the fact that industrious Jews, instead of whining about bigotry, moved out to Hollywood to start a new industry have to do with slavery?!
What did I say that was anti-Jewish? At least you recognize the bigotry, hard to hide it. I believe folks like Tyler Perry are doing that.
You haven’t said a single negative word about the black thug who attacked the defenseless old Jew. Instead, you’re here complaining about slavery and how Jews own the media.
You mean other than me stating he should be thrown in jail.
The bad news: you’re just another antisemitic black, resentful that an poor persecuted minority had the brains, drive, and ability to succeed - and succeed WELL ABOVE AVERAGE.
That makes no sense Lisa, because many black folks are successful everyday in this country inspite of the racism and discrimination we have had to endure. You have proven time and time again that you are a racist.
The good news: at least your not out stabbing Jews with a machete or pelting them with bottles and traffic cones (I’m assuming).
Why would I do that? I have no desire to harm Jewish folks or anyone else for that matter. It is fools like you that ate trying to make black folks and Jewish folks enemies. It just shows your hatred for black folks.

The topic is about the disproportionate and violent attacks by blacks against Jews.

Since this is a problem in the black NYC community, and certainly doesn’t help their cause to get sympathy for racism, what can blacks do to correct this horrible pattern?
Again black folks have no history of harming or attacking Jewish folks, you take on isolated incident and try to make into a plague across America. When a white man walks into a synagogue and murders multiple innocent Jewish folks you are quiet, why is that?

Again black folks have no history of harming or attacking Jewish folks, you take on isolated incident and try to make into a plague across America. When a white man walks into a synagogue and murders multiple innocent Jewish folks you are quiet, why is that?
The incident is not isolated. This is a pattern of behavior by blacks against Jews, to such an extent that 70% of attacks against Jews are by blacks, even though they are a minority.

Forum List

Back