Brandon to say goodbye tonight.

Thats right, because after 2 years of go nowhere digging they have NOTHING on Joe except a handfull of red herrings about Hunter.
You didn’t actual read the report, they have him for obstruction of justice, and abuse of power

You didn’t actual read the report, they have him for obstruction of justice, and abuse of power

You didn't read shit and we both know it.

If you did you'd be able to answer most basic follow up questions:

What was the obstruction?
Obstruction re. what crime?

I keep asking, you keep posting all kinds of irrelavant bullshit that doesn't answer them.

You didn't read shit and we both know it.

If you did you'd be able to answer most basic follow up questions:

What was the obstruction?
Obstruction re. what crime?

I keep asking, you keep posting all kinds of irrelavant bullshit that doesn't answer them.
I’ve answered.

The crimes, such as tax invasion, hunters on trial for his part now, abuse of power, using his office to get money and selling influence

The obstruction was getting in the way of the investigation of those crimes

Take some time to read the report

I’ve answered.

The crimes, such as tax invasion, hunters on trial for his part now, abuse of power, using his office to get money and selling influence

The obstruction was getting in the way of the investigation of those crimes

Take some time to read the report

Fucking moron, Joe Biden does not need to stick his neck out and criminally obstruct anything to get his son off the hook, he can just PARDON HIM.

Report provides no evidence that Joe Biden has ever done anything criminal.

If you disgree, then cite specifics of the crime instead of wasting my time with your fantasies.

Last edited:
Fucking moron, Joe Biden does not need to stick his neck out and criminally obstruct anything to get his son off the hook, he can just PARDON HIM.

Report provides no evidence that Joe Biden has ever done anything criminal.

If you disgree, then cite it instead of wasting my time with your fantasies.
Yep he didn’t have to. He could pardon himself too…but he didn’t, at least not yet

The report outlines in detail the criminal conduct

Hence why xiden will likely pardon himself if he doesn’t forget to, before jan when trump takes office

Starts on page 1, goes to 291
Thats right moron, you don't know where, so you post stupid bullshit.

Came back when you can actually explain what criminal act Joe Biden commited and how.

Also explain why the hell people who wrote the report you claim outlines criminal activity by Joe Biden....could not be bothered to file an actual criminal complaint.

Last edited:
image000000.jpeg

Thats right moron, you don't know where, so you post stupid bullshit.
What the f are you talking about? The entire report outlines it in great detail, 30 different witnesses, bank records, telephone records, emails…it’s massive

What the f are you talking about? The entire report outlines it in great detail, 30 different witnesses, bank records, telephone records, emails…it’s massive

Telephone records of calls...discussing travel and weather? Those calls?

Witnesses that say that ay that they've never seen Biden discuss bussiness with Hunter's partners? Those witnesses?

Emails by Hunter talking about deals that never actually materialized? Those emails?

Bank records that show no unexplained transfers to Joe Biden's accounts ever? Those bank recrods?

WHATS THE JOE BIDEN CRIME DUMBASS AND WHERE IS THE CRIMINAL REFFERRAL FOR IT?

Last edited:
Witnesses that say that Biden never discussed bussiness with Hunter's partners? Those witnesses?

Bank records that show no unexplained transfers to Joe Biden's accounts ever? Those bank recrods?
Haha no, they say just the opposite

Why do you lie instead of reading the report? It’s weird

Haha no, they say just the opposite

Why do you lie instead of reading the report? It’s weird

What do they say moron?

SPECIFICLY, what do they say that contradicts what I've just said?

You've never read anything, you don't know wtf you are talking about and all you are doing here is shitting yourself.

I just told you
No you didn't dummy - all you are doing is posting baseless assertions and denials.

Can't cite ANY specifics about anything, can't specifically describe what Joe Biden supposedly did that is criminal.

All you can do is post your wishy-washy fantasies.

No you didn't dummy - all you are doing is posting baseless assertions and denials.

Can't cite ANY aspecifics about anything, can't specifically describe what Joe Biden supposedly did that is criminal.
I’m not gonna post the report for you word for word. You’ve made clear yoj have no interest in the conclusion of the investigation

I’ve summarized what they concluded

Forum List

Back