Brandon to say goodbye tonight.

Just do it in your own words:

Specifically describe what Joe Biden supposedly did that is criminal.

Specifically
what did Joe Biden do?
I did. You continue now to accept.

Obstruction of justice, obstruction of congress and abuse of power by selling his offices out to foreign entities and using his son as the booking agent

His son is about to go to trial on tax fraud for hiding or trying to launder a lot of that money

I did. You continue now to accept.

Obstruction of justice, obstruction of congress and abuse of power by selling his offices out to foreign entities and using his son as the booking agent

His son is about to go to trial on tax fraud for hiding or trying to launder a lot of that money

Do you understand the word SPECIFCIALLY?

It means SPECIFIC, chargable conduct, where Biden DID something criminal.

"Obstruction of Congress" is not in itself a crime dum dum.

You say "selling his offices out to foreign entities" - specifically - what official act is Joe Biden accused of selling and specifically to whom?

You say "obstruction of justice" - what specifically did Joe Biden do to obstruct justice?

You won't be able to answer any of that because this report is a bunch wishy washy bullshit like your posting.

Thats why there are no actual criminal refferals or even sufficient Republican votes for impeachment. When are you going to start using your god damn head dupe?

Last edited:
Do you understand the word SPECIFCIALLY?

It means SPECIFIC, chargable conduct, where Biden DID something criminal.

"Obstruction of Congress" is not in itself a crime dum dum.

You say "selling his offices out to foreign entities" - specifically - what official act is Joe Biden is accused of selling and specifically to whom?

You say "obstruction of justice" - what specifically did Joe Biden do to obstruct justice?
I am not sure how else to tell you. I have. It’s never good enough for you because you are a cultist that hates facts

I am not sure how else to tell you. I have. It’s never good enough for you because you are a cultist that hates facts
No you haven't bullshit peddler, you haven't specifically discribed any crime by Joe Biden.

Go waste someone else's time.

Forum List

Back