Biden the Lame Duck

What would you like him to say, exactly? He is conserving his remaining energy for pressing issues here, and abroad.

Take a moment to feel grateful.
I'd love for him to say, "Since I'm not healthy enough and too old to run for re-election, I'm unable to run the country for the next 6 months. I must, therefore, resign immediately."

That would be a great start.

Joe Biden is not offering his own son a pardon even when the case he is been charged with is rarely prosecuted when the accused is willing to cooperate.
Something wonderful will happen. Hunter has an up and coming trial in Ca, for tax issues, one of the charges was acting as an unregistered foreign agent.

Foreign agent for who?

Guess who.................?

Something has to be done here.......to make this go away.

Busy day for Joey, ducking out for the weekend a day early.........🦆🦆🦆🦆

ALL TIMES EASTERN

12:30 p.m.
President Joe Biden will call Hawaii Gov. Josh Green and Maui County Mayor Richard Bissen to commemorate the one-year anniversary of the Maui wildfires.

2:15 p.m.
Biden will get his daily intelligence briefing.

4 p.m.
Biden will welcome the Texas Rangers to the White House to celebrate their 2023 World Series win.

5 p.m.
Biden will depart the White House en route to Wilmington, Del., arriving at 6:05 p.m.

6:30 p.m.
Biden and First Lady Jill Biden will greet campaign staff.

8:40 p.m.
The Bidens will depart Wilmington en route to Rehoboth Beach, Del., arriving at 9:10 p.m.

I'd love for him to say, "Since I'm not healthy enough and too old to run for re-election, I'm unable to run the country for the next 6 months. I must, therefore, resign immediately."

That would be a great start.
And instead, you have to settle for crying in your pillow at night.

Sucks to be you, huh?

Busy day for Joey, ducking out for the weekend a day early.........🦆🦆🦆🦆

ALL TIMES EASTERN

12:30 p.m.
President Joe Biden will call Hawaii Gov. Josh Green and Maui County Mayor Richard Bissen to commemorate the one-year anniversary of the Maui wildfires.

2:15 p.m.
Biden will get his daily intelligence briefing.

4 p.m.
Biden will welcome the Texas Rangers to the White House to celebrate their 2023 World Series win.

5 p.m.
Biden will depart the White House en route to Wilmington, Del., arriving at 6:05 p.m.

6:30 p.m.
Biden and First Lady Jill Biden will greet campaign staff.

8:40 p.m.
The Bidens will depart Wilmington en route to Rehoboth Beach, Del., arriving at 9:10 p.m.

At least he won't be able to fck anything up

Forum List

Back